[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Song you're listening to now Current mood >no more lies-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 634x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 634x768
Song you're listening to now
Current mood
>no more lies- iron maiden
>really irritated and down
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXHKo0lwi3U

just chill discovering some music
>>
Helena-My Chemical Romance
My life is going no where and I need to change it.
>>
File: dancng caaaat.gif (485 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
dancng caaaat.gif
485 KB, 245x250
>>62005699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbVmpBQnFxw

>2012 VGA's Pre-Show Music Remix
>Really fucking pumped

Seriously that mix is so fucking good. Gives me good feels every time I hear it. Had to get it as soon as the VGAs were over that year.
>>
>Taylor Swift - the best day

just realized I have few happy memories of my parents. They were overbearing yet seemed completely uninvolved.
>>
>>62005873
good music choice, nothing screams mommy and daddy issues like listening to taylor swift
>>
>>62005873
I'm pretty happy you had the courage to post T.Swift, a lot of people are like, 'nuu mainstream normie fag' but I genuinely think she has a lot of talent, if only she would stop writing about men, and something she feels good about for a change.
>>
>Magazine - Definitive Gaze
>Tired from weightlifting, ready to start day
Post-punk greatness, just queued the album up to listen to.
>>
Cigarettes and Saints - The Wonder Years

Suicidal tendencies riding everyday.
>>
>>62005900
>had the courage to post T.Swift

yeah I'm really brave.

What's /mu/ gonna do call me a faggot or something?
>>
>>62006010
Well, you could have just lied to seem more edgy to /mu/, which happens a lot.

No wonder your parents were uninvolved, you seem like a dick. nvm
>>
>>62006036
I'm sorry
>>
File: 1350842594526.jpg (3 KB, 116x125) Image search: [Google]
1350842594526.jpg
3 KB, 116x125
>>62006052
I'm sorry for the low blow, they were probably just busy or something, and thought being overbearing was the right way to parent, while at the same time not devoting a lot of their time to your feelings/well-being. Parents are really just tired adults on the inside.
>>
Ulver - Gold Beach
Housing council fucked me over and it could be several years before I get housing and I can't work or go to college from where I am currently so my life is literally 100% ruined and I wanna kill myself
Otherwise I'm gucci
>>
>>62006356
You okay anon? I'm here to listen if you still need to vent. I can give you my steam if the thread is looking like it's going to die.

I'm going to bet money on the fact they don't 'intend' to be like that. I have friends who have similar relationships with their parents. They don't feel necessarily 'friendly' or 'loving'. it's more of a 'I'm your parent not your friend' type. If it feels like that kind of thing is missing, it's good to bring it up to them? Maybe if you're moved out already, it's a good idea to plan a visit home. If you still live there, it might be a good idea to plan a night where you guys can play a board game, or a card game, or watch a movie together, without them needing to work or do errands. Definitely tell them it's important to you that you guys spend a little time together.
>>
>sufjan stevens – the upper peninsula
>something inside of me is broken or missing
>>
>>62006428
They always gave me lots of love but it felt like something was missing. We never felt like a family and they never felt like parents. Mom made it her business to try and be my friend. Dad was always busy dealing with my brother's problems and they both moved away when I was very young. They tired so hard to make me not turn out like him, but ironically he's always been the person I looked up to the most. I know it sounds stupid and contradictory, but even though they gave me a huge amount of freedom growing, they never gave me my own space.

I sound like the most ungrateful, awful kid, but thanks for listening anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.