[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is My Girls a 10/10, like what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2627469.jpg (66 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2627469.jpg
66 KB, 300x300
Why is My Girls a 10/10, like what the fuck
>>
>>62004594
One of the best songs on the album along with In Flowers.
I really like the fun pop elements combined with that fucking awesome as synth thing.
>>
>>62004594
it's not mpp is their most overrated release. strawberry jams is much better and don't get me started on the masterpiece thats sung tongs
>>
>>62004594
God I can't get this guys. I've listened almost three times that album and I always get bored. Now I'm trying with sung tongs.
>>
>>62004604
I don't really get it. I mean, I dislike artists like Bieber and Nickelback, but at least I can see WHY they're popular. My Girls has nothing poppy, really. It confuses me why it's popular.
>>
>>62004605
MPP is really good I think but its a lot different from their earlier stuff, its definitely their poppiest or at least most accessible.

I think Sung Tongs is one of their best, if not the best. But My Girls is the song that got me into AnCo, and really its not bad, its 100% good vibes and real pleasing to listen to
>>
>>62004641
It's good, also It's not bieber or nickleback popular unlike what some people on /mu/ would like you to think
>>
>>62004632
Don't force yourself to listen to it.
I personally only like Strawberry Jam.
>>
>>62004605
>mpp is their most overrated release
explain how. literally every song has a great hook, great melodies, etc. its probably one of the top 5 pop albums of the this millennium. maybe you mean that its given too much attention while their older stuff isnt, in which case i agree because their older stuff is really overlooked (by people outside of /mu/ at least)
>>
>>62004632
Animal Collective is real fucking bad! I've tried so many times, but they're terrible.
>>
>>62004950
>maybe you mean that its given too much attention while their older stuff isnt, in which case i agree because their older stuff is really overlooked (by people outside of /mu/ at least)

yeah that. I met plenty of anco fans irl who only know mpp and never cared to listen to the rest. which saddens me :(
>>
Anco are over-rated in general I think, they are definetly good but not the masters everyone says they are. I personally think MPP is probably 8/10, has its moments and is good at what it does but is by no means perfect
>>
>>62005113
theyre missing out desu
>>
>>62005154
I agree about MPP, but I think most of their other stuff is better anyway
>>
POLITICO ANCO RANKO
from best to least best

Strawberry Jam
Here Comes The Indian (+ Water Curses)
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Feels (+ Fall Be Kind)
Sung Tongs
Centipede Hz
Spirit They're Gone
Hollinndagain
Danse Manatee
>>
>tfw u have no adobe slabs to bild a house for ur girls
>>
>>62004641
I only WISH they were popular like Bieber and Nickelback. Truth is with most people if you say "Animal Collective" they either respond "who?" Or "I think I've heard of them before."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.