[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a little bit of whore in every girl? As J.Thunders once said.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is there a little bit of whore in every girl? As J.Thunders once said.
>>
There's a huge bit of whore in my ex gf
>>
>>62002940

I getting your ass rubbed so bad?

I got my ass pinched by an old woman when I was working as a barback when I was 19.

I just looked at her like WTF? I didn't even have her kicked out the bar though.
>>
>>62002980
I'm almost positive you didn't feel threatened by that old lady
>>
>>62002980
You should tell the cops she raped you. If you were a woman and she was an old man it would be a piece of cake.
>>
File: 34213342134.png (116 KB, 384x344) Image search: [Google]
34213342134.png
116 KB, 384x344
>>62003001
please don't
>>
>>62002987

No, I didn't. Because she only pinched my ass, not stick her finger up it. Pinch is worse than a rub, less than a slap.

Then bringing that shit up to years later? Yo, this girl is mentally ill.
>>
>>62003001
I don't take satisfaction in that. That's fucked up.
>>
>>62003011
>Pinch is worse than a rub
No it's not, rubbing is prolonged contact that she in no way asked for. He was her publicist, he basically controlled her image and he was taking advantage of her.

If he's continuing to molest people, her story is relevant information. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>62003042
>He was her publicist, he basically controlled her image

Why?

You think Ian Curtis had a publicist. This hoe is a mediawhore too.
>>
>>62003070
(You)
>>
>>62003042

Morrissey doesn't have a publicist controlling his image.

Does she tink she better than Mozzer?
>>
>>62003098
>Morrissey doesn't have a publicist controlling his image.

That explains a lot
>>
>>62003104

What does it explain ?
>>
>>62003126
Why everybody thinks he's a giant turd
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.