[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on /mu/ right now who have never heard this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>There are people on /mu/ right now who have never heard this album all the way through

You're all missing out, I feel bad for you
>>
>>62000797
Bc of this thread I will put it on my bucket list. Thankyou anon. Any more info on it ud like to share?
>>
fuck rap and hiphop
>>
>>62000901
Pun's on a whole nother level. Listen closely. Real closely
>>
>>62000901
Not OP and never heard it all the way through..fucking outstanding wordsmithing and rhymes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=POBWcSbU5jg

Check it out
>>
>>62000797
It doesn't even get enough love in hip-hop threads, let alone the rest of /mu/.
>>
>>62000797
the best foreign rap of all time
>>
>>62000901
This is me

>>62001023
Just listened and not a single line made
Me go ohhhhh I'm actually extremely disappointed.
>>
Pun is GOAT and it will always have a special place in my heart as the first hip hop album I ever bought and loved, but it's really not that great as an album
>>
>>62002788
Damn, that's too bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fBmlX80fA

Why are all of Big Pun's videos off youtube? Also the album isn't that great, but there's some classics on it. Dream Shatterer is GOAT.
>>
>>62002788
he linked a mediocre track

http://youtu.be/-7fBmlX80fA

also

>muh quotables

cancer
>>
>>62002868
No I didn't. That anon just has literally no taste or appreciation for the depth and reality in those lyrics
>>
>>62002868
Naw I was thinking like even Earl informs had this insane flow that pun wasn't touching. I think big l is the only 90s rapper that can compete with the modern hip hop age. HOWEVER, after listening to YOUR track, I am
Going to check out the album

>>62002936
Your link was weak af senpai

>>62002868
Good job, thank you for opening my eyes
>>
>>62002967
Whatever. You ain't a killer is one of his better songs so I guess you'll be disappointed. Was trying to show you why I thought he was good, but since two people showed you the predictable song with tha diddly little italy middle men line that everyone knows you wanna hear the album, okay
>>
>>62003072
Haha it's cool man I might grow to like the track you showed me. It just wasn't a good first impression I guess.
>>
>>62003072
nigga the standout tracks stand out for a reason, as an album it isn't great and you posted one of the weak songs
>>
>>62003226
It isn't weak though. K Im done. You guys are right
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.