[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this album making me sad and cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why is this album making me sad and cry
>>
Because youre a faggot
>>
File: feels.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
30 KB, 400x400
Because you'll never be Archie.

It makes me pretty sad as well op. I just want someone to love me the way the singer loves someone.
>>
Ya, this is my favourite album of 2014, but really the only songs that might give you that reaction are Party Police and Red Planet. Maybe The Agency Group. And Next of Kin. And Dives. Fuck, this is a sad album I just realized
>>
>>61997976
this. on the surface this music sounds very generic and le so indeh gurl singer but then it has something to it. actual artistic merit.

i love this album
>>
>>61997709
>Heeeey, heeey

It gives me nostalgic feels for things that never happened
>>
>>61998019
I'm not OP, but I've been considering making threads about this album for a while, but for some reason I just felt like people in this sub would hate it and not hear what I hear. Im kind of relieved to be proven otherwise
>>
>>61998117
its a school night. all the children are getting ready for bed or doing homework.

you get much better discussion when high schoolers and even college kids are in classes or asleep.
>>
>>61998165
It's weird though, this seems like the sort of album that college kids (and to a lesser extent high schoolers) would eat up. That sort of airyness and carefree atmosphere, seems like it should be the biggest thing.
>>
>>61998307
the problem is even if they do genuinely like it they will just spout memes and shitpost for the fun of it.
>>
File: 1453280191548.jpg (35 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
1453280191548.jpg
35 KB, 640x621
Wow. Okay I'm glad I wasn't the only person on /mu/ that really liked this album. This was one of my favorites of 2014. Every track was awesome from start to finish.

>dat first track bassline intro tho
>feelsgood.jpg
>>
Seen them live twice. They are so good. When I heard this album about a year ago, the first track, "Adult Diversion" made me feel like I did when I first got into independant music many years ago. It's rare that I get such a feeling of excitement and nostalgia from an album the way I do from this one. Amazing. It is definitely in my top 10. I know vinyl is generally frowned upon here but does anyone else have the light blue disc edition? It's very nice looking.
>>
>>61997709
oh my next of kin
the person I loved the most used to dedicate this song to me
she left to another country, thanks for reminding of the feels thou :)
>>
File: SHIA DESTROYER OF DREAMS MEME.jpg (47 KB, 465x710) Image search: [Google]
SHIA DESTROYER OF DREAMS MEME.jpg
47 KB, 465x710
>>61998117
>people in this sub
i'm going to count

when i get to 3, you need to be off of my board
>>
>>61998487
I bought that record when I saw them live, it's so pretty!
>>
>>61997709
the album makes me sad sometimes as well
>>
>>61998307
idk, im in college and i'd like to discuss the album without memeing
>>
>>61997709
Really good album, great synthesis of indie rock and baroque pop with surprisingly good vocals and lyrics. Top 10 of 2014 for sure, wish I had been free to see them when they played a show in my town a few months back.
>>
>>62000516
i'm in college too

so i guess i should get to bed soon since it's 1 and i have class in the morning
>>
>>61998117
Sub? Sub?? SUB???!? SUB!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
[enters SpongeBob chocolate guy rage]
>>
>>61998117
>this sub
get the fuck out /v/ scum

>>61997709
because you haven't experienced the cute feels and love that the album is all about, it's also got a great athmosphere, v nostalgic and stuff, love this thing, GOAT indeh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.