[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry... this is his... worst fucking album. I've heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 226x223
Sorry... this is his... worst fucking album. I've heard the songs on here repeatedly and none of them stick out except the title track. Every other song fades into obscurity and blankness. Nothing is memorable or moving about them.

Fuck this album for challenging me with its nothingness. FUCK THIS ALBUM.
>>
>Not liking THE SEEEEEEEEEEEECREET LIIIIFEE OF ARRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIBIIIIIIIIA
>>
>>61996584

sorry man
>>
>>61996584
Try listening to it as an album, and not separate tracks.
>>
sons of the silent age is my favorite bowie song
>>
>>61996628
I did do that you fucking mongoloid cunt.

Nothing sticks out. It's screechy, annoying, unmemorable, and then fades away.

Low is 10 x fucking better
>>
>>61996652
Woah dude calm down, no need to get pissy. I agree, Low is the better album, followed by Lodger, and then Heroes.
>>
>>61996645
BABBY BABY ILL NEVER LET YOU DOWNNN I CANT STAND ANOTHER SOUND
>>
>>61996682
Sorry it's just that I have school tomorrow and I don't want to see the cunts there
>>
Heroes is his best album, and possibly the greatest of all time desu senpai.
>>
>>61996709
underage b&
>>
MY MY
SMILE AT LEAST
YOU CAN'T SAY NO
TO THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
>>
I like the instrumental side of Heroes better, and the songs side of Low better.
>>
I

I WISH I COULD SWIM

LIKE THE DOLPHINS

LIKE DOLPHINS CAN SWIM
>>
>>61997371
>I'm 15 and forget that this is an 18+ board and when someone says school I automatically think highschool so I call them out on an anonymous image-board to make myself feel important/not 15
>>
>>61997896
meant for >>61996652
>>
>>61996709
meme school
>>
Beauty and the Beast, Joe The Lion, and Heroes is an amazing three track run you fucking pleb
Not to mention Neuköln and the other ambient tracks are great.
You know what, if I saw you on the street I'd probably beat the shit out of you for having such shit taste.
>>
JOOEEEE THE LIIIOOON
>>
>>61997920
To be fair, people usually say they have class tomorrow, and not school, when referring to uni.
>>
>>61998201
(yeah, yeah)
>>
>>61997375
That fucking buildup at the start of Beauty and the Beast is GOAT
>>
Veeeeee Twoooooo
Schnei-der
>>
>>61998969
One of the greatest bass lines I've ever heard
>>
Toy is his best album.
>>
>>61996645
>>61996687
>>61997375
>>61997482
>>61997974
>>61998201
>>61998969
All these songs are great. Also Blackout is great. And the rest of the songs are great. Op is a giant faggot. If you don't like heroes then fuck off and go listen to glen Frey or something.
>>
>>61998201
that bridge section on joe the lion

it's monday, SLITHER DOWN THE GREASY PIPE
>>
I definitely prefer Low to Heroes, but Heroes has robert fripp and the title song is the tits.

Low has warmer production (for me) and far and away better instrumental tracks. Heroes sounds scratchier and more mechanical by comparison. But Heroes is hardly shit.
>>
>>61997375
IT'S MONDAY!
>>
OOOOH
BABY BABY BABY I WON'T EVER LET YOU DOOOOOOWN
>>
>>61996584
I kinda agree OP.... I mean it's still a great 8/10 in my book just not a huge personal favorite. Kinda like Seven Samurai for me. Huge fan of David and Akira but never had a personal connection with these works.
>>
The only song I like off it is the first half of V-2 Schneider. Anything else like that? Motoriky saxy techno pop. Not Kraftwerk
>>
>>61996584
>this isn't as catchy and poppy as his others, i cant sing all along to instrumentals
>>
I don't understand a masterpiece of experimental pop music. - plebs
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.