[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think about her? i think shes had a few good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Lorde.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Lorde.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
what do you guys think about her? i think shes had a few good songs, but not very much. also her cover of everybody wants to rule the world was shit
>>
>>61995880
hairy
>>
>>61995880
she looks like a fish
>>
>>61995880
She has potential but not a lot of it translated to well on Pure Heroine because it was made to quickly.
However she can hopefully produce something better and based on how good yellow flicker beat is she might be down the right path.
>>
I would pork her hamways from sunday while she sings love club. Then blow my load in her mouth while she gargles it. Hope she signs my Pure Heroine too.
>>
>>61995880
Her album was meh. She needs more variety musically. Her writing style has potential since people like that sort of honest, see through lyrics but it doesn't branch out enough.

If her next album is like the last one I'll probably write her off.
>>
pure heroine was lukewarm as fuck, oddly enough though, "royals" was the weakest track on the whole thing

they tried to market her but the south park thing and the fact that she looks like a fucking troglodyte when she's not caked in makeup and photoshop doesn't really help her image at all

I hope she continues to make music though, because her second album will not be anything like her first
>>
>>61995913
No. Half owl. Half lizard. Half human.
>>61995880
I like her music a lot, PH was in my top 5 for 2013.
>>61995974
It was like 40 minutes long, there wasn't a need for too much variety. I'd say it was more consistent than repetitive.
>>
I think Pure Heroine is great and that she's a young artist worth keeping an eye on.
Ribs is one of my favorite songs of the 2010's
>>
>>61995880
Shes a pretentious little turd and her music fucking blows.
>>
thoroughly enjoyed pure heroine
>>
>>61996395
It doesn't need 'too much' variety, just some variety, regardless of length. She'll just be another radio pop star if she doesn't branch out and exercise her talent.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.