[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proto-Fedora?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: promo1.jpg (395 KB, 2000x1317) Image search: [Google]
promo1.jpg
395 KB, 2000x1317
Proto-Fedora?
>>
How so?
>>
>>61993886
People claim listening to Pink Floyd is one of the signs of high intellect.
>>
>>61993921
Nah that's Radiohead
>>
>>61993921
So by your logic Jazz and Classical are fedora too? That's a very dumb logic

Pink Floyd has really good lyrics and instrumentation so I can see why it would be appreciated
>>
>>61993921
>People

*the strawmen your mind created
>>
>>61993921
what does that have to do with the band itself or their music?
>>
Honestly I can only dig their first few records. Animals, The Wall, and the WYWH sound REALLY cheesy and overproduced. Barrett's solo albums are some of my favorites ever and Fictitious Sports is pretty underrated
>>
>>61994017
Can't tell if bait or you're wearing an actual fedora in this very moment.
>>
>>61994063
?
>>
>>61994063
Animals is the single most fedora core album of all time with its melodrama and prog reddit faggotry

Honestly you're an idiot if you think liking Syd Barrett of all people makes you edgy. He's about as offensive as Daniel Johnston.
>>
redditcore trash
>>
File: old guy stinkface.jpg (24 KB, 186x240) Image search: [Google]
old guy stinkface.jpg
24 KB, 186x240
>>61994147
>animals - melodrama
I'm triggered.
>>
>>61994261
>BLUNT METAPHORS LACKING ANY SUBTLETY ABOUT LE EVIL WESTERN CAPITALISM
>NOT MELODRAMATIC

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>61993981
Yes
>>61993994
Lurk More
>>61993998
Being a "Fedora" band has nothing to do with the music it has to do with the fanbase
>>
>>61993921
I'm friends with one of them. Insufferable le wrong generation circlejerking that hypes them to be the greatest thing since ever, and that DSOTM is the standard by which all music should be judged.
>>
Deep Purple is proto-fedora

Metal is the manifestation of neckbeardishness
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.