[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a fucking walking paradox >No I'm not What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Okonma__Tyler_3-6-91_.jpg (70 KB, 620x772) Image search: [Google]
Okonma__Tyler_3-6-91_.jpg
70 KB, 620x772
>I'm a fucking walking paradox
>No I'm not

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61992561
he's a fucking walking pair of socks
>>
File: steve albino.jpg (77 KB, 670x514) Image search: [Google]
steve albino.jpg
77 KB, 670x514
>My band shared an airport shuttle with them(OF) in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn’t look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

>The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61992561
This negro
has a funny face

D.K.
DONKEY KONG IS HERE
>>
>>61992628
>A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

absolute madmen
>>
>>61992628
>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.

BRAP BRAP BRAP HARDMAN GIVIN IT ALL DAT

SHOTS MOTHERFUCKING FIRED

THIS MAN ABOUT TO LAY IT ALL OUT BIGMAN STYLE

TOUGHMAN GONNA BE LAYIN WASTE TO THESE MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
It means he can't fucking rap and just says whatever rhymes and has right amount of syllables
>>
He explains it here https://youtu.be/dZ_EXPGBm1c?t=1m20s
>>
>>61992561
he's a fucking talking stair of cocks
>>
He wears dockers shorts or shoes
>I'm a fuckin walking pair of docks
>>
hes being 'edgy', you see.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.