[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so beautiful, lads? >TFW all the people gone >TFW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: juliaholt.jpg (199 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
juliaholt.jpg
199 KB, 1024x1024
Why is it so beautiful, lads?

>TFW all the people gone
>TFW can't swim
>>
File: JoyDivision_Closer_PeterSaville.png (124 KB, 501x500) Image search: [Google]
JoyDivision_Closer_PeterSaville.png
124 KB, 501x500
>>61992171
nice meme album cover
>>
her worst album
>>
>tfw seeing her in 1 week
>tfw it's possible to see who I'm waiting for
>>
>>61992171
is this anything like her older stuff? i think her older stuff is shit and vacuous sounding so i'm wondering whether it'd even be worth it to give this baby a chance.
>>
Overall it's one of my least favorites by her, but Betsy on the Roof, Vasquez, Lucette Stranded on the Island, and the title track are all 10/10
>>
>>61992589
If you're talking about Tragedy then no, it's not like it. Give it a chance.
>>
>>61992589
vacuous was probably the worst word you could have used to describe her early albums

if you're asking if it's more accessible/poppier then the answer is yes
>>
>>61992171
where do I go from this one, /mu/? Which stuff of hers should I listen to?
>>
>>61992813
All of her major albums are great, but start with Loud City Song next. Avoid her early albums like Celebration and Cookbook unless you become a huge fan

>>61992526
Highly disagree. Ekstasis is my least favorite, mostly due to have two versions of her weakest song and Boy in the Moon which is probably her most uninteresting song.
>>
>>61992171
literally a bad album
>>
>>61992935
literally a bad opinion
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.