[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this album is the shittiest and most overrated album on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 10589.jpg (296 KB, 901x900) Image search: [Google]
10589.jpg
296 KB, 901x900
this album is the shittiest and most overrated album on this board. it boggles my mind how people consider this one of the greatest albums of all time, when it's not even the greatest album of that year imo (Paul's Boutique). fight me on this you faggots
>>
Because it's angsty and we have a lot of teenagers here.
>>
>>61991548
>Paul's boutique
Please stay on Reddit you queen loving led zeppelin worshiping 9gag-tier living f
FAGGOT

The track love buzz alone has been more influential than anything your Redditarian idols will ever achieve on an eternal timeline. Fuck your faggot shitty opinion

>Paul's boutique
Lmfao gtfo faggot >>>/r/music
>>
>>61991548
>Paul's boutique
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>61991548
nobody thinks it's the greatest album of all time, it's just the best Nirvana album, but Kurt was definitely capable of better, sucks he was murdered
>>
> Bleach
> overrated

Pretty sure that's the underdog pick. Everyone picks Nevermind to the point where it's embarrassing to admit you like it, whereas In Utero is generally acknowledged to be a good album. Only people who start threads with it or those who frequent unpopular opinion threads claim Bleach as their favorite.
>>
this pasta is the shittiest and most overrated meme on this board. it boggles my mind how many faggots consider this one of the greatest pastas of all time, when it's not even the greatest meme of this year imo (Leak it deak). fight me on this you faggots
>>
>>61991650
>it's just the best Nirvana album
We all know it's objectively In Utero. Give up memeing lad.
>>
File: 1453521629136.png (186 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1453521629136.png
186 KB, 330x330
>>61991741
>greatest meme of the year
>not Meme School
yeah, faggot, i'll fight you
>>
Contrarians love this and hate Nevermind. Okay but overrated.
>>
But it really is their best. None of that melodic pussy shit on the other two albums. Raw Energy. Just trashy music and not "art" like In Utero tries to pass off as
>>
File: smugfruits.png (194 KB, 857x582) Image search: [Google]
smugfruits.png
194 KB, 857x582
>>61991647
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.