[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't have Black Tie White Noise in his top 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: disgust.jpg (32 KB, 290x366) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
32 KB, 290x366
>He doesn't have Black Tie White Noise in his top 10
This is how you identify a poser who only started listening to Bowie after he died.
>>
File: 1436378872323.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1436378872323.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Why is this so true?

They say... jump
>>
>he keeps making this thread
>he hails BTWN as the greatest yet he disregards Never Let Me Down and Heathen
>calls others posers
>can't play any of his favorite bowie songs on the guitar or keyboard
>he's never heard the song "This is Not America"
>he's a pleb
>he's OP
>>
>>61986341
That's quite a lot of projection you're doing there. Heathen is a great album and Never Let Me Down is nowhere near as bad as people say, but they both pale in comparison to Black Tie White Noise, which may very well be Bowie's greatest artistic accomplishment. I play classical guitar, by the way. Run along, sweet child.
>>
>Getting your facts from a 4chan thread
>looking thru murrikan eyes
>>
>>61986511
> I play classical guitar, by the way
who the fuck asked
>>
>>61986511
dude you really have been making this thread pretty frequently. It's like you just listened the album a month ago.

You think that just because one of your top bowie albums is not something other people would agree with makes you a "true" fan and others posers?

>OP did not deny of my claims
You people are the worst "hurrr you only liked him after he died I am a TRUE fan the rest of you are posers" I hope you don't act this pretentious in person.

I have heathen and earthling sitting on my desk right now with a "David Bowie Anthology" songbook.

Get back to me after reading the guitar tabs for space oddity kiddo
>>
>>61986511
>>61986560
>>61986647
Or learned Life on Mars on keyboard.

But who cares anyways? It's not like he wrote music so pretentious assholes could shake their dicks to other people.
>>
Why make another bowie thread? There are enough in the catalog already.
>>
>>61986863
yes, I know. I just hate logging onto 4chan every morning and seeing this shithead of an OP make the same thread over and over. I apologize anon.
>>
>>61986341
>Never Let Me Down
Hahaha, you had me there for a minute
>>
>>61986886
why try to police /mu/? we already have moderators and your posts do nothing but make people dislike you...
>>
>>61986938
It's ok, anon. We're all tired of his shit, too.
>>
File: 1379177663373.jpg (14 KB, 223x231) Image search: [Google]
1379177663373.jpg
14 KB, 223x231
>my favorite Bowie album is Let's Dance
Who pleb n' proud here?
>>
File: 1409276372439.jpg (134 KB, 736x968) Image search: [Google]
1409276372439.jpg
134 KB, 736x968
BTWN is underrated. Many of Bowie's albums are unsung because he has so many. The end.
>>
>>61986982
>we already have moderators
Not enough.
>>
>>61987038
half the tracks on there are some of his most well-known songs. The rest are bangers. Solid album
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.