[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching Peep Show these days (hilarious btw)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: harvey danger.jpg (228 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
harvey danger.jpg
228 KB, 800x532
I've been watching Peep Show these days (hilarious btw) and this song is the intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJo0MT3wDBs

All I could think of is: can you get any more Reddit than this song?
>>
tell me you're kidding, lad

it's a fun tune

what ep of Peep Show are you in though
>>
>>61981909
I honestly think you should kill yourself
>>
the season 1 intro was so much better
>>
man I've seen every episode of peep show about 3 times and this is the first time I've bothered the check out the song, it's great!
>>
>>61981938
>I run it up the flagpole and see
>I'm so hot 'cause I'm in Hell.
>Been around the world and found
>That only stupid people are breeding
>The cretins cloning and feeding

all while looking like >this and being 27 years old

I'm on S08, binged the shit out of it this weekend
Last seasons not as fun as the first ones, but it's pretty good still
>>
>and I don't even own a TV

top cringe

which for a show based around cringe humour works as the theme tune pretty well

also sounds like it could have been co-written by Mark and Jeremy
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 190x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 190x173
Looks like assbergers the band
>>
>>61982127
so I guess you'll be watching season 9 soon

it's not the best ending but it's okay
>>
Harvey Danger's first few albums are great. Flagpole Sitta is a 90s alt rock staple. The song is tongue and cheek and satirical.
>>
>>61982712
>tongue and cheek
I think it's for people who haven't finished HS yet
>>
>>61983197
k. That's fine. Then don't listen to it.
>>
>>61981909
Can you shut up?
>>
>>61982712
seconded, their first album is rough around the edges but I love it and their second is simply phenomenal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.