[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck You Mark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 8.jpg (47 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
47 KB, 480x320
>go to see Sun Kil Moon live after Benji release
>hyped for hearing I Watched The Film The Song Remains The Same live
>he can't actually recreate the song live like it was on the record and instead just plays the basic chords with a drum beat

Fuck you Mark
>>
File: sunkilmoon.jpg (211 KB, 1546x1400) Image search: [Google]
sunkilmoon.jpg
211 KB, 1546x1400
>get in line bitch
>>
yea but at least you paid money for him to berate you in person
>>
BLUE CRABCAKES
>>
File: Mark Kozelek 3.gif (2 MB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
Mark Kozelek 3.gif
2 MB, 295x221
>>61981048
Deal with it
>>
>listens to singer-sonwriter
>expect anything other than 3 chord strumming
>>
>>61981149
What do you mean? It's different on the album and i expect musicians to fucking be able to recreate the versions the songs were recorded as live.
>>
>>61981126
never seen that video can u post it?
>>
>>61981195
Not the best quality but here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnvUU7Brs1c
>>
>>61981227
>>
>>61981048
you realize he multi tracks, right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.