[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a healthy environment to discuss music and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1453105804110.png (352 KB, 1000x1110) Image search: [Google]
1453105804110.png
352 KB, 1000x1110
I'm looking for a healthy environment to discuss music and discover new artists. Which websites would you recommend?
>>
boards.4chan.org/mu/
>>
Go outside and go to a record store and just buy albums with cool covers.
>>
>>61979837
lol, b8
>>
the private small untainted communities where you can discuss and share things are private for a reason
>>
File: even-possible.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
even-possible.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>61979830
>healthy environment to discuss music
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>61979849
I do this occasionally, but it's not the same anon.
>>
>>61979830
whats the point of discussing music
>>
I would advise OP to get some mates.
>>
following vinylfags who look like they have a similar taste to me based on what they've posted on Instagram is my favorite way desu
>>
>>61979961
>>
>>61979961
To get recommendations
>>
>>61979830
>Feels

That chart is atleast 4years old.
>>
>>61979961
I just like having someone to talk to
>>
>>61979961
To find out if you should like it
>>
>>61979977
Where can I find these people? I like psych pop, dream pop and experimental.
>>
>>61979857
damn right.
>>
>>61979849
lol shittiest recommendation ever
>>
Rate your music.com
and discogs.com

but discogs have 'boards' and they are usually about specific topics or genres
>>
Is what.cd any good for music discussion?
>>
>>61980019
just search IG for some of your favorite bands or some generic hashtags like #vinyligclub #vinylcollector and find people posting albums you like and see what else they post
>>
>>61979830
Sputnik music
>>
>>61979998
>>>/wsr/
>>
The only 2.5 things I like about here are;

Threads are easy for continuous conversation (autoupdating etc)

There is a high amount of traffic (although half of that is pure [s4s] type shitposting)

The .5 is this board is *meant* for every style of music.
>>
>>61980224
Am I cluttering up your busy thread with my irrelevant post?
>>
>>61980161
I never even knew this existed desu

http://www.discogs.com/forum/topic/1
>>
>>61980268
the only really good thing about /mu/ is that it moves fast

I like to have a continuous stream of shit to casually take a look at often - a forum where you go max once a day to see if there's something new worth reading or replying to has to be pretty fucking stellar to really hold my interest these days
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.