[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm glad this was the first album of her's I listened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (113 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 300x300
I'm glad this was the first album of her's I listened to. If I'd started with born to die, my opinion of her would be completely different, since that one is a 4/10 and this is a 9/10. Start with this one.
>>
me too and its the only album I've particularly liked aside from a few songs that were still just ok as I recall
>>
her last album that came out in september has a song that in the middle randomly breaks into ground control to major tom

pretty sure she knew
>>
>>61976042
The tracks most people consider "filler" are some of my favs lol
>>
>>61976079
I think we discussed this on another thread a few days ago

She also references hotel California on another track
>>
Just heard West Coast and Brooklyn on a lark. To my complete surprise I thought they were awesome. Trying to get into her now.

Kinda ambivalent about the new album, wasn't as immediately drawn to it as I was to Ultraviolence.
>>
>>61976105
WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK HOLY MOTHER OF GOD 2SPOOKY4ME WIPING EVERYTHING
>>
>>61976141
Honeymoon is like a 7.5/10 for me. I come back to it every once in a while, but ultraviolence is my go to Lana album. Though the track that got me into her was wait for life by Emile haynie feat. her
>>
>>61976168
Hey
>>
She keeps impressing me!!!
I am very excited to see where her career goes from here.
>>
>>61976297
Avant garde shit hopefully lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.