[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the gift supposed to be hilarious or terrifying? Because i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
Is the gift supposed to be hilarious or terrifying? Because i started laughing but then it gave me a panic attack listening to it lucid
>>
>>61974089
>panic attack

you don't actually know what that is right?

It made you feel like you couldn't breath? you were having a heart attack, or a heat stroke?

Fuck off OP you normie fucking swine
>>
>>61974089
I love you OP
>>
>>61974121
I got paranoid and fainted. Fuck off dumb autistic frogposter
>>
>>61974121
>takes everything literally
>Because he is actually autistic
>>
>>61974121
>>61974149
you're both fucking autistic
>>
Great thread boys. We can pack up shop on this one. Job's done, constructive critiques and/or discussions had and voiced. A+ Content
>>
>>61975802
nigger!!
>>
>>61976825
delete this
>>
>>61974089
>Is the gift supposed to be hilarious or terrifying
Both. Its a comical representation of a seriously delusional out of touch man and the true reality of love
>>
>>61974089
I find Lady Godiva's Operation to be way more upsetting than The Gift.
>>
>>61977427
Yah that track is fucking disturbing. Especially when those air pumps come in. Man that shit gives me chills
>>
>>61977424
How is Waldo delusional?

BTW it's a really bad song and it ruins White Light/White Heat and it makes me so upset every time I try to enjoy that fucking album and have to deal with this 8 minute shitstain stuck in the middle.
>>
>>61977442
The intro on Andy Warhol by David Bowie always makes me super uneasy. The way his voice clips at an increasing pace while there's some weird sounds going on just gets way under my skin.
>>
>>61977453
>How is Waldo delusional?
Because he literally thinks hes the only one who can love whatever that chicks name was. One of the lyrics is about how no one could possibly understand her on the level he does. He thinks hes the only one capable of loving her. On top of that he's completely oblivious to the fact that she doesn't feel the same way about him at all

>BTW it's a really bad song and it ruins White Light/White Heat
I wouldn't go that far. It is kind of a gimmick, though Iike the instrumentation. But yah, it's kind of tedious to listen to, and I pretty much always skip it
>>
>>61977453
>>61977507
>How is Waldo delusional?
Oh yah, AND HE FUCKING PUTS HIMSELF IN A BOX AND MAILS HIMSELF TO HER
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.