[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music related dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Last night I had a dream that I had to go on a roadtrip to a meuseam and for whatever reason Richard D. James came along with me and we played I Care Because You Do in the car on the way over there
Anyone else had dreams where songs played in the bg in them that they would like to tell?
>>
>>61973138
once I had a dream where I was a cop chasing after a drug lord in a sewer system while "sugar" by soad was playing
>>
>>61973138
never had a specific song play in a dream from what i can remember, but it sounds cool.
>>
Once i dreamed I was in a high school party, then suddenly Mr. Bungle's Pink Cigarette started playing, and I started awkwardly dancing to it.

I also dreamed I was in a band playing Pat Benatar's Heartbreaker on the guitar in front of the entire high school.
>>
a lot of times in my dreams there's music that doesn't exist playing, it happens a lot when I lucid dream
>>
Several times I dreamed I was playing songs on the guitar and I never missed notes.

I can't even play guitar lmao
>>
After watching Breadcrumb Trail two days in a row and listening to Spiderland on repeat i had a dream that i was in Britt Walfords house and chatting with his parents while they gave me a tour of the house, shit was weird. Can't remember if i got to meet Britt or not.
>>
Anyone else ever have dreams where they are suddenly in a band and playing on stage in front of an audience and you have no idea how to play your instrument so you try and fake it but everyone can tell and it's a disaster. I fucking hate it
>>
>>61975352

Mine is the opposite. I always hit the right notes.
>>
a couple days after bottomless pit was announced I started having dreams of mc ride, like we just went out for a drive or something, just chilled, he didn't really talk much
>>
Wait you guys can hear in your dreams? What am I schizophrenic I can't hear shit or remember hearing any sounds.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.