[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 468x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 468x293
Why did she do it?
>>
>>61971598
I'd have fucked her.
>>
she's a crazy ass bitch
>>
>>61971598
Cause Kurt is retarded piece of trash. Survival of the fittest, she's smarter and more talented than us all.
>>
File: 1447061794950.png (46 KB, 132x156) Image search: [Google]
1447061794950.png
46 KB, 132x156
>>61971598
that's not Dave Grohl
>>
France Bean did it

Im sure of it
>>
File: 2014_courtney_IDmag.jpg (91 KB, 736x960) Image search: [Google]
2014_courtney_IDmag.jpg
91 KB, 736x960
>>61971670
she would definitely be a good fuck
>>
File: bob1.jpg (89 KB, 588x393) Image search: [Google]
bob1.jpg
89 KB, 588x393
>Why did she do it?
Contrary to popular belief, Kurt was an abusive and very controlling man. On top of that, he was almost constantly strung out on heroin and ODed frequently. When Kurt wasn't abusing Courtney, he was pretty much like a second baby. She constantly had to check on him to make sure he was fine and wasn't going to harm himself in any way.
By April 1994, Courtney had enough. She snapped and hired a hit man to kill her husband. That's why she did it.
>>
>>61971598

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
File: ringo-starr-y-not-491257.jpg (27 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
ringo-starr-y-not-491257.jpg
27 KB, 450x450
>>61971598
>>
>>61974609
Is this Death Grips?
>>
>>61974571
and nothing of value was lost
>>
Reminder that if Kurt hadn't died, everyone would have agreed that Hole is the superior band.
>>
>>61975578
Hole is just Kurt Cobain as a producer and all of his songs played and sang by a girl
>>
>>61975578
i'm just mad that the dumb bitch hasn't reissued their albums on vinyl yet. i want the smashing pumpkins treatment, b-sides, unreleased songs, etc.
>>
>>61976354
imagine a reissue of Pretty On The Inside and Live Through This

it would be so good
>>
I've always liked Hole's stuff more than Nirvana
>>
>>61976389
Pretty On The Inside would be great, doubt it would get the deluxe treatment though which kinda sucks.It probably won't happen but I'd die if My Body, the Hand Grenade got one too. Some real gems on it that not too many people know about
>>
>>61976349
for one album, yes
>>
>>61974571
she literally did it for money and only because he was about to divorce her
>>
>>61976576
oh please she had billy's dicklet in the palm of her hand
>>
>>61976613
this isn't up for debate, go watch Soaked in Bleach kid
>>
>>61976576
I didn't realize Kurt was the only person in the entire music/entertainment industry who was wealthy. He was her ONLY option. Thanks so much for clearing that up, you solved the mystery!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-xUwDARVb4
>>
File: JUST.jpg (207 KB, 696x412) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
207 KB, 696x412
Another one! wonderful
>>61976667
Oh you poor tortured soul. We all knew about this information before Soaked in Bleach. You know what also isn't up for debate? that Courtney is a genius mastermind capable of murdering THE most famous rock star ever. There isn't a human on earth who rivals her cunning and intellect, that is why she walks around today as a free woman.

It's frustrating right? well maybe you should learn to just accept things and remember that she is of a higher being. Kurt Lost. Courtney won.

I'd love to recommend you some Hole songs to get you through this difficult time!
>>
File: yes please!.jpg (69 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
yes please!.jpg
69 KB, 473x600
>>61976696
Stunning! Beauty! Elegance!

Seeing Courtney live multiple times in concert was a great experience. Nothing can ever compare to seeing artists you love perform in the flesh. You know who I'd love to see live? Ku-

oh...hm. Well perhaps 20+ year old videos on youtube will suffice, you seem to already know how to use it =)
>>
>>61976837
>Eat my fuck
>>
>>61974571
For a modern version of this check out Mac Demarco. He even idolizes Cobain.
>>
>>61977908
this
no way his personality isn't an act
>>
>>61976457
>My Body, The Hand Grenade

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>61974571
uh
check your fem fiction privilege faggot
no one ODs frequently.
controlling and self-harming aint the same
ps you a faggot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.