[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you want on the podcast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: tndpodcasttitle.png (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tndpodcasttitle.png
78 KB, 600x600
Who do you want on the podcast?
>>
>>61969298
me
>>
Vortex of Crap
>>
>>61969298
Marc Maron
>>
bowie
>>
>>61969324
pls anthony
>>
File: bh04.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
bh04.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
Meme Cuck's significant other's boyfriend
>>
french montana
>>
Foilage, Aaron Ellis, Zach Holte, the entire user base of /mu/, Sal & KT the cat
>>
Kitty Pryde's first LP drops this year, just sayin.
>>
>>61969298
Why does Fantano always act like he knows everything about the person he's interviewing. He acts like he's naurdwar or something. That ROTW interview he did was pretty disrespectful imo.
>>
>>61969425
I watch ROTW for ASMR purposes so I can't watch the interview because of the cringe factor

Not necessarily them being cringe, just me being paranoid about what each person will say

Fantano probably half finds ROTW funny but also dedicated and serving a strange purpose
>>
>>61969457
>Le ASMR meme

Hello reddit
>>
>>61969298
Why the fuck hasn't Marcel been on yet? They're close friends and I really expected that to happen at some point. Did they have a falling out?
>>
File: 7547654645.jpg (56 KB, 857x479) Image search: [Google]
7547654645.jpg
56 KB, 857x479
Milo Yianopolous
>>
>>61969298
try and get scroobius pip on your podcast or go on his if possible
>>
memes aside, Dave Ghrol. He's a fun guy in interviews and at live shows. seems like it would be a fun conversation between Fantano and him about old punk bands and the evolution of the movement. Fantano loves punk.
>>
>>61969323
YES tbqhfam
>>
>>61969298
TheReportOfTheWeek, for a 2nd round
>>
File: AVGNGuyInRoomFeel.jpg (125 KB, 995x641) Image search: [Google]
AVGNGuyInRoomFeel.jpg
125 KB, 995x641
>>61969298
James Rolfe. Dude likes metal.
>>
>>61969830
Maybe he can actually teach the melon how to review things properly
>>
>>61969734
i love all ghroll interviews even tho i hate the foo fighters
>>
>>61969830
ahhhh
that picture makes me wanna go back and watch some old avgn episodes
>>
Sam Hyde again.
>>
>>61969311
no me
>>
>>61970856
This.
>>
>>61970854
I get nostalgic and do this sometimes. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
Jamie Stewart, of Xiu Xiu
>>
>>61971684
hell no
keep my husbando jamie away from that retard
>>
>>61969298
That logo is badass, I want to know if it's based/inspired by anything
>>
zizek
honestly, though, i'd like you to talk to someone from the developing world's music scene, who we wouldn't otherwise know (i.e., not a crossover star like MIA). I'm sure there's incredibly riveting music coming from China, Nigeria, etc, but I have a hard time finding out about it.

>>61971684
good pick tbqh
>>
fuck anthony fantano and his lowkey right wing edgelord shitcast

he is literally the pewdiepie of music reviewing
>>
>>61971684
>>61971780
>>61972572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Sihqt4D4Y
>>
no jumper is the coolest podcast in the world

ON BD

u socially awkward autistic 4chan dwellers
>>
>>61972572
you have a hard time hearing about it because you've never used a music publication besides Pitchfork. have you ever heard of a website called Soundcloud or magazines like The Fader, Fact, Dummy Mag, etc.? also

>trusting Flamblamo to know anything about non-western non-"indie" artists that he can peddle to his adolescent fanbase
>>
>>61969830
wait, cuckold? don't tell me it was...
>>
>>61969298
more sessions with MDE and ott.
>>
>>61973214
Yeah, I don't have many good sources for that kind of thing, that's true. Soundcloud has found me somewhat stifled due to the incredible volume of bullshit music on it. Sublime Frequencies and /trad/ are good for some stuff (Saharan guitar music is really fun).

PS: you should know that Fader is a payola mag.
>>
AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN AVGN
>>
>>61969298
Frank Ocean, to explain himself
>>
le amazing atheist
>>
>>61971795
he's been ripping off some channel that I can't remember the name of. There's a tumblr about it.
>>
kurt kobain
>>
Ensalada Bin Laden
>>
>>61973987
This, you should slay creationists by using le reason and logic xD
>>
adamtwentytwo
>>
Cal Chuchesta
>>
>>61973987
The recent Joe Rogan podcast with him was great though, just pure down to earth sanity and chillness
>>
Kid Cudi.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.