[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Tyler The Creator?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: zN2B0yn.jpg (31 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
zN2B0yn.jpg
31 KB, 480x640
>>
File: 1449275370028.gif (916 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1449275370028.gif
916 KB, 490x367
>>61965645
His music is okay. His last album sucked ass tho.
>>
>>61965672

cherry bomb was 10/10 tho lmao
>>
>>61965645
Cum-guzzler.
>>
nigger
>>
He's a nigger that tried to:
Like tim and eric
be Serious
be Edgy
ayy lmao meme me out
fuck the police
be homophobic
be a fag
not suck
>>
He'll only ever be remembered for that cyber-bullying tweet
>>
File: odd future fans.jpg (143 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
odd future fans.jpg
143 KB, 594x594
Bastard 5/10
Goblin 1/10
Wolf 4/10
Cherry Bomb 3/10
>>
>>61965645
He's going to die at 73.
Nobody will know or remember him.
His career has already "peaked".
He will die like every other meme.
>>
>>61966042
holy fucking autism (that pic)
>>
he's fallen off
>>
>>61965645
Why is that gorilla asleep on that pillow? someone should sent it back into the zoo.
>>
Any other well known musician would have been already called out as an attention whore. So far I still haven't heard that about Tyler.
>>
>>61966479
hes an attention whore. there.
>>
wolf was 7/10
cherrybomb fucking sucked.
goblin was overrated as fuck.
bastard 5/10
>>
I was at a record release party in downtown LA for this band No Parents and he was there.
>>
wolf is his only good album
some of the of stuff is ok
smuckers is a great song
he is more self aware than /mu/ thinks he is
>>
>>61965645
Love Bastard through Wolf, Chery Bomb was bad
>>
>>61965645
It's like he grew up as the smartest guy in the room, only he grew up in a home for special needs kids.
>>
His production his latest two albums has been phenomenal.
>>
Isn't he like 25 and still rapping about how school sucks?
>>
>>61965645
the main problem is his fanbase, white kids and the festival carnaval stuff and shit
>>
>>61966937
cool!!
>>
i still think he is a radical badass

he still has a lot to say and we will hear that on his forthcoming albums
>>
I remember you was conflicted misusing your influence
>>
Bastard and Goblin were pretty good and I fucking loved Wolf(I'm a sucker for memerap) so I was expecting a lot to come from Cherry Bomb but it ended being my biggest let down of 2015.
>>
>>61968667
kek
>>
File: 544.png (220 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
544.png
220 KB, 373x327
>>61966456
>>
Hes fucking gay with a following of 12 year old fags who think dressing in primary color schemes is edgy and original lmao fuck tyler, after wolf he fell off goblin and bastard is the best shit he put out, until he gets back on to raping pregnant bitches hes trash
>>
seems like a chill guy

some of the fanbase is cringy but acceptable to an extent

his music isn't too bad it just seems to me that he is pretty musically inclined, but he really doesn't reach his potential

his production has its moments and i feel like he gets his message out really well, and though he's extremely expressive, you won't understand him or his music at first listen / first glance
>>
>>61966937
He's really into burger now desu and he's been trying to get into rock music because he realized hip hop is trash
>>
He's so down to earth, that it's hard for me to imagine he's a huge rapper. Also, Cherry Bomb and Wolf are god-tier.
>>
His friends are all better than him.
>>
>>61969687
its too bad for him you actually have to know how to play an instrument for that instead of nigger speak singing
>>
he looks like diddy kong
>>
>>61969785
hes actually a pretty talented piano player
you cunt
>>
>>61965645
My band shared an airport shuttle with them in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn't look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.

I am well aware, thanks, that good people can make ugly art and that ugly people can make good art. Ultimately the function of art is to express something and move an idea from one person to another, and the tools of that can include revulsion and discomfort. Having been in a few bands myself, thanks, I know that the uninitiated can mistake these devices as windows into the soul of the creator. Ultimately they are, of course, but not necessarily in the crude autobiographical way they are often interpreted.
happens to be sitting next to them, that's no excuse. It's being an asshole about being an asshole.
>>
>>61969945
I bet that happened anon. I bet
>>
>>61965645
Cherry bomb has grown on my to the point it's his best album imo. Musically and thematically it's the most enjoyable to listen to now that I'm out of high school.
>>
>>61969945
>being this bad at telling a fake story

How
>>
>>61966060
Cherry Bomb is proof that he is a legend who is here to stay. Fuck off "cool kid"
>>
>>61965645
Absolute legend of a dude. Seems like the coolest guy to hang with. Hes musics alright, I dont see why people hate it so much. Yea its not the best ever but there is much worse then hes stuff.
>>
>>61968610
>implying there is something wrong with white kids

gtfo white guilt fag Cherry bomb WAS and IS better than TPAB
>>
>>61969688
This.

Dubs confirm.
>>
he's a hypocrite and got all butthurt because nobody liked cherry bomb
>>
>>61966042
Bastard: 6
Goblin: 2
Wolf: 7
Cherry Bomb: 2
>>
>>61970076
calm down
>>
Earl is better.
>>
File: 1412819284642.jpg (32 KB, 425x398) Image search: [Google]
1412819284642.jpg
32 KB, 425x398
>>61965687
>>61968648
>>61970051
>>61970070
>>61970076
>>61969688
go to bed tyler
>>
i like find your wings and treehome
>>
KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL
>>
>>61970076
This
>>
I'm a fucking unicorn, and fuck anybody who say i'm not.
>>
>>61970747
shut up you fucking SJW POWSIJTPOSIJTPOSIJTB LISUHB TL:KJHS NOBVNKL UYN GWLS:IUJHNSV:TLIEUOHSMPNITUDBN :SDJTHISOUTHJN
>>
only liked one song until some faggot was trying to rap it at school. (The one where he kills himself in the MV
>>
DUDE FUCK SKOOL. BURN CROSSES 666

ps im straight edge
>>
I KILL MY FUCKING FRIEND
>>
>>61970843
>DUDE FUCK SKOOL. BURN CROSSES 666
So he's a black varg?
ayyyyy
>>
>>61970794
yonkers?
>>
>>61970029
>>61970060
>not recognizing the pasta

new
>>
>>61966042
Bastard 6/10
Goblin 4/10
Wolf 8/10
Cherry Bomb 4/10

he seems like an alright guy to be honest
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.