[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find the names of albums in a 3x3? Search google for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1453570032423.jpg (182 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1453570032423.jpg
182 KB, 380x380
How do I find the names of albums in a 3x3? Search google for images doesn't work
>>
>>61963674
Tried to crop every cover?
Not just to search it like this.
>>
ask the person who made it
>>
>>61963908
Is there a fast way to do this?
>>
>>61963966
Even with paint you can crop those pics.
>>
>>61963674
If you dont know at least 3 of those albums, you're a lost cause
>>
>>61964088
Just an example
>>
>>61964088
>>
>>61964088
if you listened to all these hipsterbaits you´re a lost cause
>>
>>61963674
You lrn2read, ask the poster if the thread is still up, or you don't.
>>
>>61964205
If you use ´, you're a lost cause.
>>
>>61964088
I know 2, and I know one is by Weezer which means I couldn't care less about it. The truth is /mu/ is so fucking hipster that everything posted is either literal meme /mu/core music or some obscure hipster shit that people only listen to to seem edgy while denying that they're hipster.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.