[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
music for pic related I wanna attract tumblr girls so they can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1431234678.jpg (76 KB, 506x599) Image search: [Google]
1431234678.jpg
76 KB, 506x599
music for pic related
I wanna attract tumblr girls so they can ruin my life
>>
>>61963602
That ain't tumblr aesthetic

That's James Ferraro post-modernist aesthetic man.

If you want the tumblr puzzay, listen to Halsey or something shitty like that. God rest your soul.
>>
No you don't. Unless you wanna listen to Halsey and Lana Del Rey and not be allowed to watch any violent movie with a male protagonist.
>>
>>61963602
Vaporwave in general.
Unknown Pleasure and any other post-punk band.
Maybe some Yung Lean and Sadboyz core trap.
Drake, surprisingly.
The Weeknd, not surprisingly.
>>
>>61963637
so just listen to james ferraro?

>>61963642
I really don't care at this point.Need something new in my life. I can always tell them to fuck off if its gets that bored
>>
>>61963680
MoMa gave it away. Ferraro has done a lot with MoMa, so i dunno do whatever you want.
>>
>>61963602
why? those types are boring, vapid, and too full of themselves to talk to anyone.
>>
>>61963847
They're exactly the same as the type of people that browse certain threads /mu/ imo. So yeah, boring, vapid, and too full of themselves.
>>
namedrop drake & nouns
>>
>>61963602
All you have to do to get tumblr girls is jokingly call them out on there bullshit and make fun of them for how much of an archetype they are. Most of them have some deep self-aware self hatred and if you bring it up in a joking way they'll find you very smart and attractive
>>
>>61964494
Same goes for chan-girls
>>
>>61964494
thanks pal. I can do that with ease :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.