[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make top ten favourite albums for music appreciation class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1440084111766.jpg (19 KB, 336x434) Image search: [Google]
1440084111766.jpg
19 KB, 336x434
>make top ten favourite albums for music appreciation class
>professor gives you a 0 and tells you to "stop droning off p4k you fucking pleb"
>>
i think he fancies you
>>
Well? That's what you fucking get for having tastes as bad as pitchfork.
>>
ask to see his chart and then when he shows you, call him a dadrocker/hipster/tryhard/contrarian/whichever buzzword you think fits him best
you'll regain the high ground real quick trust me
>>
>>61963005
He's right you know
get some taste
>>
>>61963005
what was your list?
>>
>>61963032
A student tried to do that once when he showed off his list. He called the prof a contrarian and compared him to scaruffi even though they didn't share a lot of the same albums. The student got BTFOed when the prof made him tell the class he actually didn't know most of the albums on his list, and the whole class laughed and called him a pleb. (I didn't know most of the albums either but I laughed anyway just to fit in.) He proceeded to make him cry when he got all up in the students face and asked him over and over again if he even knew music theory.

>>61963070

only in alphabetical order:

Animal Collective - MPP
GY!BE - LYSF
Kendrick Lamar - TPAB
MBV - Loveless
NMH - INAOTS
Radiohead - Kid A
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
Swans - The Seer
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
Kanye West - MBDTF
>>
>>61963260
TPaB is a meme. You deserve what you got you cuckold fuck.
>>
File: 21132-markcorrigan.png (106 KB, 385x340) Image search: [Google]
21132-markcorrigan.png
106 KB, 385x340
>accidentally tell qt what you listen to
>she pushes you to the ground, points and laughs, "get a load of this pleb"
>whole university joins in
>soon enough the president of the university shows up and expels you
>>
>>61963260
You did the assignment entirely wrong. He asked you for your 10 favorite albums but you accidentally copied and pasted the /mu/core list. You deserved the 0.
>>
File: the room sick party.png (760 KB, 769x661) Image search: [Google]
the room sick party.png
760 KB, 769x661
>>61963260
>that list
jesus christ i would have straight up flunked you plebshit
>>
There's a class for circle-jerking /mu/core?
>>
>>61963260
>clearly lying on a list of personal favorite albums to appear eclectic.

This is embarrassing, OP. Get your own opinion you god damn faggot. Butterfly was a joke.
>>
>>61963260
Embarrassing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.