[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums that /mu/ hated but are startin to feel the vibes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ultraviolence.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ultraviolence.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
ITT: Albums that /mu/ hated but are startin to feel the vibes
>>
only vibes I feel for Lana are bad fuck that rank vagina music
>>
S E V E N O U T O F T E N
>>
She's an empty succubus.
>>
>>61961714
>seven out often
>>
Ultraviolence is a strong 9/10

The black keys fucking suck but dan Auerbach is a great producer
>>
8/10 I will cry when she dies
I really hope she doesn't end up committing suicide
>>
Honeymoon>Paradise EP>Ultraviolence>Born To Die
>>
>>61962536
she's not
Lana is just a character
>tfw Lizzy Grant will kill Lana after make a Blackstar-like album and then create another character
>>
>>61964165
but she hasn't changed her style even slightly all this while

also, how do y'all manage to bring Bowie into every other thread
>>
>>61961582
She has SOME potential to create 5/5 record in the future because she's getting better
>>
Ultraviolence has been the highlight of her career, it's really cohesive and has a beautiful sound that came as a breath of fresh air from Born To Die & Paradise. I love this girl, I'm gonna probably kill myself when she dies, she makes me so happy. That being said, Honeymoon is the worst record she's put out and the producer she worked with on it is horrible (Rick Knowles?)
>>
File: smug anime girl 35.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl 35.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>61964610
>Honeymoon is the worst record she's put out
>>
>>61964677
The album is just all over the place in terms of sound, it isn't cohesive at all and sounds like a bunch of out-takes or randomly placed tracks. E.g. how 24 sounds so different from Salvatore. There are some good tracks such as Art Deco, High By The Beach and The Blackest Day, and then tracks that were close to being good but fucked up by the production or a verse that sounds awkward e.g. Music To Watch Boys To, Freak, Religion etc
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 360x218) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 360x218
holy shit I dont want her to die
>>
File: 1437144922885.jpg (36 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
1437144922885.jpg
36 KB, 511x509
>>61964790
>great albums have 12 nearly indistinguishable songs on them that cohesively melt into sameiness
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.