[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>releases 9 minute long self-loathing track about how he hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>releases 9 minute long self-loathing track about how he hates himself because white privilege and appropriation of black culture

Was there ever a bigger cuck to grace the music industry?
>>
OP I think you're just more concerned with being called racist than racism XDD
>>
>>61961561
Tumblr is taking over the world.
We
need
to
press
the
button
>>
A better question: How the hell did cuckoldry come to be associated with the fight for racial/ social justice? I swear, this board is weird
>>
>>61962339
/pol/
>>
\/\/|-|0 </-\R3$
>>
>>61961561
I'm so confused how he thought this was a good idea... Black Lives Matter advocates are about to eat him alive.
>>
>>61962339
Nazis are only good for insulting people, their poor brains can't cope with much else.
>>
>>61961561
Why do leftists think shaming white people and making them feel guilty will do anything for race relations? Antagonizing whites who disagree with you just made things worse
It sucks too because the song is sonically appealing.
>>
Apparently no one here actually listens to Macklemore. There's a reason this song is White Privilege "II".
>>
Just cuck my music industry up senpai
>>
>>61963780
>Apparently no one here actually listens to Macklemore

That's because we listen to good music
>>
>>61962339
>How the hell did cuckoldry come to be associated with the fight for racial/ social justice? I swear, this board is weird

Are you really this dumb?

The most popular form is cuckoldry is white men having their wives fuck black men

If you don't see the connection...lol
>>
>>61962339
Because if you actually believe in those things you are a cuck, no mutch else to say really...
>>
>>61962339
Edgy neo-nazi kids on the internet are insecure about their sexuality.
>>
>>61964215
>if you dont agree with me you are a neo-nazi.

Yeah, ok.
>>
>>61964247
>If you don't agree with me you are a Degenerate Leftist Cultural Marxist SJW Beta Faggot Cuck!
>>
File: higher-than-anyone.jpg (310 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
higher-than-anyone.jpg
310 KB, 800x800
>>61962156
think i´ll do my next EP to be a pro-gay-, pro-muslim, pro-gender-equality, pro-jew, diversity, pro-white guilt EP with illuminati references coz thats what yall want :) If over 100 million views generating guy like Macklemore hates whites while being white u should feel bad about being white too. white people = trash :)
>>
>>61964123
>we listen to good music
>good
>/mu/
lol
>>
>>61962339
Cucks like seeing black dudes fuck their wives. People with cuckold fetishes are emasculated pussies.

Pretty obv connection
>>
>>61962339
>fight for racial/social justice
>let me just post 2 paragraphs complaining on social media that will change the world that will change EVERYTHING!!! xD look mom I'm making a difference! BERNIE! BLM! Excuse me could you put a trigger warning on this post ugh i cant even rn
>>
>>61962339
>9 minute track from macklemore about white privilege
>fight for racial/ social justice
>>
>is cuck SJW
>dresses like le happy merchant at shows
>has hitler youth haircut

so what is it guys
>>
>>61962339
Whitie righties insecure about losing their women to black men. But they kinda went overboard with it. Now they call anyone who doesn't agree with their neonazi views a "cuck". It's essentially the new "niggerlover".
Kinda funny desu. Can't wait till one of em spergs out and uses the word in real life on camera.
>>
>Macklemore

More like Mackleless
>>
>>61965618
>>61965630
samefagging this much wowie
>>
>>61965700
>less than a minute between them
Hello newfag.
>>
>>61965700
not samefag

do you honestly believe some girl going on tumblr and complaining about racism is changing the world or macklemore writing some shitty lyrics about how rich and privileged he is will all of a sudden lead to change in society and kumbaya for all and all that?

go out and protest or ya know do something if you want to see change. writing a rap song or blog post doesnt do shit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.