[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confessions of a Vinyl Junkie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 5535914.jpg (989 KB, 1401x1402) Image search: [Google]
5535914.jpg
989 KB, 1401x1402
What do you guys think of the albums Bowie considered his greatest discoveries?

http://scallemang.ca/bowie25albums/
>>
>>61960102
Not bad, but nothing special. A fair amount of those are popular on rym as it is
>>
>>61960102
Quite bad
>>
good list imo. will look into several of these picks
>>
On letterman he said he just downloads everything
I guess he was just taking the piss
>>
File: spurdo.png (9 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
9 KB, 528x404
>the fugs
>>
>>61960102
>dude even has the Fugs

Bowie was patrician as FUCK
>>
>>61960268
Of course he was he went to meme school
>>
>>61960303
heh.. meme school..
>>
>>61960215
Most of those he found before the internet was even a thing.
>>
nice diverse selection

also, meme school pipes mentioned

> She had, and was blissfully unaware of, the worst set of pipes in the world of music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMu9PKWthLE
>>
>>61960391
I recognize that which is impressive, but in the context of today it's nothing out of the ordinary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.