[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (15 KB, 807x453) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
15 KB, 807x453
Just turned down my spotify subscription after the 3 month $1 trial, very unimpressed with the music that's available and the shit recommendations/playlists.
Was gonna try Apple music but it turns out it's not available in my country.

Am I missing out, or is it the same shit?
>>
I tried Apple Music for free for three months but went back to Spotify after. I didn't really notice much of a difference, Apple Music just had more glitches, both the desktop and iPhone version.
>>
i turned from spotify to apple music because of playlists and album/artists suggestions
also apple music's catalogue is bigger
android version still sucks tho, itunes desktop version works without any problems
>>
>>61956715
Pretty much the same shit. I personally prefer the Apple Music interface.
>>
>>61957496
if only more artists cared about their profiles and uploaded a nice profile/background picture, apple music would be very, very nice
>>
>>61957533
there are some nice artist pages
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-15-58-56.png (538 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-15-58-56.png
538 KB, 720x1280
>>61957606
but many are atrocious
>>
Anyone here using AM? I was on the 3 month trial when it launched and tbqh it was terrible, the lackluster UI, songs not syncing etc. Has Applel improved it or is it still just a shitty spotify?
>>
>>61957912
I have no syncing problems but yeah the ui is still shitty
werks better than spotify in my old ass phone
>>
>>61957912
I still have problems with albums not downloading fully but I have confidence it will improve over time.
>>
>paying for music
>2016
>>
>>61958000
Apple Music barely works on my two month old iPhone 6s. It just keeps freezing on that start screen.
>>
they need to spend those fucking money on some good programmers and fix that fucking shit
I'm on android and after 2 months the app still crashes when you tap the playlist icon. other than that it works alright
>>
>>61958178
It's honestly shocking that they released software that works so horribly and still haven't bothered to fix it. What the fuck, Apple?
>>
>>61958188
seems like they don't fucking care. at least songs start playing immediately now, 3 months ago they took like 5-10 seconds to load
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.