[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best Pink Floyd album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn.jpg (632 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn.jpg
632 KB, 600x600
Is this the best Pink Floyd album?
>>
Piper at the Gates of Yawn
>>
I like Dark Side of the Moon, but also Animals
*is a pleb*
>>
Probably my second favourite after Wish You Were Here.
>>
>>61956320
*is a neo-/mu/ faggot*
>>
File: 51ca1q60jtL._SY400_.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
51ca1q60jtL._SY400_.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>>
>>61956350
This is their best album.
>>
It was
Before /mu/ convert it in a meme
>>
>>61956343
*hasn't cared enough to look into most other Pink Floyd*
>>
>>61956338
Wish You Were is a snooze-fest. Shine On is OK and Wish You Were Here is pretty good. Everything else is a self-indulgent mess. Dark Side of the Moon is the only really good post-Syd Floyd album.
>>
>>61956363
*Actually believes this*
>>
DSotM and The Wall are objectively the best. Anyone who disagrees is a try hard faggot.
>>
>>61956363
>>61956384
*what's the deal with the stars i don't get it*
>>
>>61956455
I disagree. I genuinely think AHM is their best and everything from Meddle to Animals is great and all fairly equal to each other.

People who think Piper/Ummagumma is the best are the real fucking tryhards
>>
It's unbelievable how good Pink Floyd was before Roger Waters made them shit.
>>
Piper, Saucer, Meddle, Dark Side, Animals, and The Final Cut are all great

everything else is okay or shit
>>
>>61956499
I don't know, we just continued it although he's making assumptions and asserting opinions he literally can't back up.
>>
WYWH > Meddle > DSotM > Animals > The Wall > rest
>>
>>61956930
You're nuts mate
>wywh better than meddle, animals and the wall one of the best concept albums of all time
>>
That and Saucerful are the only worthwhile pink floyd albums
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.