[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have any experience with Primavera? When do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: CZO-rsvXEAIRW0Z.jpg (202 KB, 599x848) Image search: [Google]
CZO-rsvXEAIRW0Z.jpg
202 KB, 599x848
Does anyone here have any experience with Primavera? When do the ticket usually sell out?

I won't be able to get mine until a few more weeks and I'm worried I won't make it in time.
>>
I wanna go to this thing too but I have no friends.
Like really no friends.
>>
>>61954267
same, works for concerts, but I can't imagine going to a 6 day festival alone
>>
They predicted that the tickets will be gone by the middle/end of next week.
>>
>>61954380
last year they were sold in different waves. the early bird ones are sold out really fast. but they had this timetable on the website, where you could see how long you can buy tickets and for which prices.

Also don't forget that you need a hostel in Barcelona and that's going to be no fun during primavera.
>>
>>61954294
I did that before, went to Glastonbury on my own cos all my friends wanted to go to shitty Reading. Had a pretty great time, you can do whatever you want without having to worry about other people.
>>
File: feel.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>61954141
>tfw can't go because part of filthy working class
>>
>>61954636
One of the guys who works for the festival said yesterday on twitter that the VIP tickets were sold out and that the standard tickets weren't going to last long.
>>
>>61954267
Just go, you can meet people there.
>>
>>61955098
they always say that. Last year you could still buy tickets in May and the line-up was better.
>>
>>61955299
The lineup was not better.
>>
>>61954636
I already got a hostel booked. It's also the reason why I have to wait until the next paycheck to get tickets.

I'm really banking on the fact that they won't sell out earlier than in late February.
>>
Where are the people in this thread who are going from? How are you getting there?
Just curious
>>
>>61955706

I'll go in the subway cause I practically live in Barcelona.
>>
>>61955706
I'm from Slovakia. Flying to Barcelona from Budapest.
>>
>>61955706
I'm from Spain.
>>
>tfw have a friend doing a masters degree in Barcelona

Hellloooo free accommodation
>>
>>61954267
Dude i think i am going alone..njoin with me?? I am from Belgium btw..
>>
>>61955706
From Belgium
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.