[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most uncool band in the world? Someone that you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nickleback.jpg (490 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
nickleback.jpg
490 KB, 1000x1000
What is the most uncool band in the world? Someone that you can't get away with liking even ironically.

No /mu/core. If /mu/ even considers liking an album, it's at least a little cool.
>>
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
>>
>>61952735
I like this album... Soooo /mu/ likes this album... Soooo your post is wrong.
>>
>>61952735
anime music
>>
>>61952735
Rush is hyper uncool
Disturbed
Limp Bizkit
Poison
>>
Maybe PSY? But being a hardcore PSY fan somehow sounds impressive.

>>61952753

If you force /mu/ into liking Nickleback you'll be the king of this board.
>>
>>61952771
I think you pretty much covered it
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel
Kanye West
Animal Collective
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Aphex Twin
The Microphones
Have a Nice Life
Beatles
Beach Boys
Mayhem
Burial
The Radioheads
Death Grips
SWANZ
Strokes
Talking Heads
Madvillain
The Velvet Underground
Nirvana
My Bloody Valentine
Nick Drake
Bob Dylan
Nick Cave
Leonard Cohen
David Bowie
Iggy Pop/Stooges
Sonic Youth
Lou Reed
Miles Davis
John Coltrane
Ornete Coleman
Pavement
Captain Beefheart
The Residents
Arcade Fire
Merzbow
Faust
Frank Zappa
>>
>>61952779
... I'm already REALLY committed to Jason Aldean desu. I single handedly kept the meme going for a while and spawned many variations of it. Repetition friend. Repetition. You're talking to a legend on this board, you just don't know who I really am. But I am a bit of a celebrity around these parts.
>>
Dream Theatre
>>
>>61952735
of course you can like it
for nostalgia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzn4a5qHT4
>>
>>61952771
Why do people always say Rush is uncool? Is it a meme? They're one of the most acclaimed bands of all time. No one in the last 30 years has ever been ostracized for enjoying Rush.
>>
The Eagles
they might have some death fans now though
>>
>>61953280
>No one in the last 30 years has ever been ostracized for enjoying Rush.
you're kidding right? theyre seen as really dorky by many and thus so are the fans
>>
>>61953280

I like Rush, but they are one of the most uncool bands ever. Not Nickelback level, but still. Also, some of their lyrics (The Trees) are a cringefest
>>
>>61952769
I unironically (and sometimes ironically) love anime music, but you're right, I'm not cool so it still fits with your theory. For a 6/10 guy, my interests probably put me at a 4/10
>>
>>61952769
hey man that's a pretty wide umbrella
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.