[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I LITERALLY CANT DECIPHER 90% OF MARK'S LYRICS IN ANY OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jesu-sun-kil-moon.jpg (118 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
jesu-sun-kil-moon.jpg
118 KB, 800x800
I LITERALLY CANT DECIPHER 90% OF MARK'S LYRICS IN ANY OF THE HEAVY SONGS

THIS MIX LITERALLY RUINED THE ALBUM
>>
Yeah it sucks. Quite a few great tracks on this thing too. Ultimately a 5/10 from me. America's Most Wanted is a top-tier track though.
>>
>>61952521
>Yeah it sucks. Quite a few great trac

What are your favs
>>
>This morning I woke up and drank a glass of water, then I sat down, made some toast, I read the newspaper. The headline said that Obama was going to give his last state of the union address tonight, thought I might watch it if I remember. I got a letter from my third cousin once removed, he said he'd had to put his dog down, and I thought aren't we all like that dog sometimes? I poured myself a drink and wrote a letter back to him, the letter said hey Jerry, I'm sorry to hear about your dog, I remember something similar happened to Shadow, a dog I had a couple years back, he got hit by a car and the vet said he probably wouldn't make it, he was pretty old anyway so I agreed to put him down, it hurt but it makes you think you know, think about how we're all dogs waiting to die sometimes, I'm old now and will die too. Anyway sorry to hear about your dog man, hope to see you at the reunion next month, sincerely Mark. Then I got up and took a shower, I washed my hair with a new shampoo from Bed Bath and Beyond my girlfriend picked up, it smelled a little too fruity for me but she seemed to like it when I had sex with her later that afternoon, she had come in from a day of errands and we'd started to kiss and then we fucked, first on the couch then we went back to the bedroom, it was pretty nice I guess. I'd made reservations at a pretty good restaurant, not normally the type you'd need reservations for but it was a Friday night so I figured better be safe than sorry, when it was getting close to 8 PM she told me she felt sick and we'd have to do it another time, I was upset but said it was fine and I thought, sometimes we're all like that restaurant, where things just don't work out
>>
>>61952548
America's Most Wanted, Fragile, and Beautiful you. Essentially none of the electric ones. Strange because my favorite track off of Universal Themes was Ali/Spinks 2 which is entirely electric.
>>
>>61952587

My nigga, those are the 3 songs I like the most after a quick listen and Ali/Sprinks 2 might be my fav Koz track ever, respect.
>>
>>61952437
are you sure you have the proper 320 rip? it sounds fine to me, but the original leak/stream did sound kind of muddy
>>
>>61952637

Where'd you get yours? I downloaded a link from here that claimed to be 320.

I'm listening to "Sally" and legit can't make out the what he's saying the majority of the song
>>
We should pay off Mark's girlfriend to dump him so he can finally release some decent music. It sucks because anytime I'm on a date and the girl asks me about my favorite bands and I mention Mark Kozelek, and I have to say in parathensis (I know I spelled that wrong) that I don't like his newer stuff. I don't want some girl I'm interested in googling and listening to The Possum.
>>
>>61952724
I feel like The Possum is the least of your worries at this point. Just make sure she doesn't listen to his War On Drugs diss track.
>>
>>61952597
Yeah, I feel like I'd like the others a lot more if the production was better. It's strange; the production on Benji was so perfect, but ever since then he's been experimenting with this strange production that's kind of found an odd balance between clean and lo-fi, in that the drums never quite sound mixed to match the aggression he's trying to portray through the guitar. When I first heard America's Most Wanted, I was fooled into thinking he found that balance again. Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>61952437
my guess is they pretty much split the production between each other
they're both really good producers, but combine them and you get this sort of clusterfuck
>>
I don't understand Jesu's style. It takes an extreme genre (drone/post-metal) and waters it down with pop influence to the point where it's just a mess.
>>
I fucking dig it. The heavy tracks are definitely the best part. Makes me think of white light white heat in a weird way.. lyrics on good morning my love were really sobering.. dont know how you had trouble understanding.
>>
This album reminds me of LuLu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.