[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name me a worse band Protip: you cant every song sounds about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Shit Tier Death Metal.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Shit Tier Death Metal.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
Name me a worse band
Protip: you cant

every song sounds about the same, the drums and vocals are beyond obnoxious and are stupidly repetitive, they think technicality makes their music interesting, their lyrics are graphic beyond reason and without any point.
I seriously dont get how anyone could like this band. Can anyone shed some light on it, am i missing something?
>>
>>61949779
Tbh only one of my friends liked it. we were on elementary school.
He was like 15 years old, skinhead kid into Nazi shit, graphitti and that.
Good times.
>>
>>61950480
Good one faggot
>>
>>61949779

Their image draws in all the edgy kids that were/are getting into death metal. The fact that they are the top selling death metal band is depressing, especially when death exists.
>>
Six Feet Under
>>
Pavlov's Dog
Dream Theatre
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
Best Coast
>>
>>61950666
Holy fuck you actual retard. I have no problem with you not liking ELP, theyre definitely not for everyone, but lumping them in with Cannibal Corpse is literally the dumbest musical opinion i have ever heard.
>>
>>61949779
Edgy enough to bring in 15 year olds, band not ridiculed enough by the genre that they grow out of it.
>>
>>61949779
I'm going to go see them next month. It's going to be great pham
>>
>>61950559
Maybe if that queer didn't catch aides he would be the top selling death metal artist
>>
File: Eaten Back to Life.jpg (209 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Eaten Back to Life.jpg
209 KB, 500x500
>>61949779
Eaten back to life is a good album I think, most albums after this one just sound almost exactly the same.
>>
>>61949779
Are you the same faggot that got butt blasted in the metal general? Fucking hell man, get over it.
>>
File: kiernan.jpg (242 KB, 921x1000) Image search: [Google]
kiernan.jpg
242 KB, 921x1000
>>61952682
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.