[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the story behind Henry Rollins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: henryrollins_heidimay-crop.jpg (210 KB, 1200x893) Image search: [Google]
henryrollins_heidimay-crop.jpg
210 KB, 1200x893
What's the story behind Henry Rollins?
>>
child in an adult's body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
>>
File: 14wy5xg.jpg (43 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
14wy5xg.jpg
43 KB, 604x451
pretty much
>>
File: hr.jpg (8 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
hr.jpg
8 KB, 180x240
>>
His friend died and he could have died when they were robbed.
>>
He's damaged
>>
angsty moron
>>
>>61946523
well he was basically a child when that was filmed
>>
apparently he endorsed Bernie Sanders

as much as i used to hate his stand-up, generally lecture stuff, i've grown on it lately. i admire his ability to just ramble on.
>>
>>61946743
I bet he really regrets that.
>>
>>61946523
admire the balls on the kid. henry rollins is obviously trying to break him down, but if i were that kid's age, i would've shit my pants within half a minute
>>
He became a self loathing bleeding heart beta male sometime in the 90's.
>>
>>61946847
Are you dumb or something?
Rollins has always been slightly angsty.
And what is up with all these memewords?
>self loathing bleeding heart beta male.
You people should pay more attention.
>>
>>61946847
>beta
since when? he's always been outspoken, he's just softened up with age a bit.
>>
>>61946934
He's a memeing dweeb.
Rollins is a kind older man now.
>>
>>61946808
he still basically does shit like this though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo
>>
>>61946523
holy shit this is so uncomfortable, but the kid's rather a champion
>>
>>61946934
outspoken is not the same as being alpha, in fact the most beta of the beta's are the most outspoken to compensate for their insecurities and small penis.
>>
Dad rockist who couldn't handle the all big emotions of underground 150bpm vocal donk tracks.
>>
>>61947464
go to bed dj fuck head
>>
>>61947003
God New York blows.
>>
File: Basedreporter.jpg (24 KB, 289x374) Image search: [Google]
Basedreporter.jpg
24 KB, 289x374
>>61946523
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>61946667
a lot of peoples friends die dude, it doesn't give you license to be a condescending dick the rest of your life.

I lost 6 people to heroin overdoses in less than two years, another got shot in the head in a stickup. Shit happens.

The proportion of how you feel about yourself on the inside is directly related to how you treat people on the outside.
>>
Peaked at Haagen Dazs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4D0o41Aj8
>>
>>61948454
I don't really care, it's just the only fact I know about Henry Rollins.

Here is the story is anyone wants to know more.

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Joseph_Cole
>>
>>61946523
You can tell Henry Rollins thinks he's some sort of Sherlock Holmes, some intellectual amongst idiots who can deconstruct people.
Fucking smug bitch.
>>
>>61948961
To me it sounds like he doesn't take what he's saying that seriously, like he's just asking hard questions for the purpose of stiring the pot a little bit

I mean, that's what people came to want from him
>>
Zaheer
>>
>>61948597
yea, you're not wrong.
>>
henry rollins sucks
>>
He's entirely up his own ass. His interview on You Made It Weird was the most uncomfortably smug hour of my life until I turned it off
>>
>You now realize that you will never be best buds w/Ian McKay and you'll never sing for Black Flag.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 362x314) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 362x314
He's a big guy
>>
>>61950186
Why live?
>>
>>61946499
Closet gay.
>>
>>61947464
his segment on what's in my bag proves he's more avant-teen than rockist
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.