[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's better than this man lyrically? Protip: no one he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: kendrick-lamar-crown1.jpg (27 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-crown1.jpg
27 KB, 600x514
Who's better than this man lyrically? Protip: no one he is the G.O.A.T
https://youtu.be/VdMM-CrPNxg
>>
Kendrick Lamar
>>
Killer Mike's alright.
>>
Literally Eminem. Kendick is a better "artist", but lyrically, he isnt even a fraction as capable as Eminem. Em is vicious. Kendrick sucked on Black Friday so hard idk how one could even compare the two, lyrically speaking.
>>
>>61945429
Alright but not the greatest
>>
>>61945471
Eminem fell off, Kendrick took the crown
>>
Cole World. No blanket.
I do enjoy kendricks music, tho
>>
>>61945494
Are they ever gonna release more tracks together?
>>
>>61945471
Eminem has good wordplay, but he puts wordplay on random shit like "they go nuts, macadamia" and "mom's spaghetti". Kendrick raps about gang violence and world problems, not about what he had for lunch
>>
>>61945532
Kendrick speaks the truth
>>
>>61945564
His new shit is trash
>>
>>61945526
They're supposedly collabing in february. Hopefully.
>>
>>61945674
It is. Hopefully his next album will be as mindblowing as his previous, releasing a shitty first single, like I Love Myself, then following it up with the best songs and album of the decade.
>>
>>61945711
It's probably gonna suck since J Cole's on it. The only people that I've seen enjoy him are next to retarded.
>>
His bars are best on features now. He overproduces and overthinks his own songs to death. Pretty soon his flow won't be able to save his own songs
>>
>>61945746
it's good for fun but it has no substance
>>
>>61945746
J Coles the only reason I'm gonna listen to it
>>
>>61945372
Rap god
>>
>>61945746
We got a chance fan over here
>>
>>61945828
Chance was only good on acid rap he fell off quick
>>
File: kanye kendrick.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kanye kendrick.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8YkQ-5I5M

Do you guys think he was outdone by Kanye lyrically in this one?
>>
>>61945828
The only rap I like is Kendrick and Run the Jewels.
>>
>>61945853
Hell no
>>
>>61945875
Run the jewels is decent but nothing special
>>
>>61945875
Rtj is meh as shit, friend
>>
ITT: white people
>>
>>61945878
If Kanye's flow was better, I think it'd be a bit more level.
>>
>>61945913
>>61945937
Post your fav. artists and I'll laugh at them.
>>
>>61945875
Listen to more rap
>>
>>61945983
Too much of it is about the same thing. Money, weed, bitches, and guns. That's the stuff the well-known trap artists, Young Thug, Future, and Fetty Wap, always talk about.
>>
>>61945979
Death grips, Aesop rock, outkast, big L
>>
>>61946052
Rap was better in the 90s
>>
Based god
>>
>>61946061
Death Grips is good instrumentally, but their rapping isn't outstanding. Aesop Rock is garbage based on his latest album. Outkast is good, though I've remembered them more for their soul instrumentation more than their rapping. I've never heard Big L, aside from Survival of the Fittest. Song is tight.

>>61946105
>lewronggeneration xD
We have Kanye and Kendrick today. The past year alone has been chalked full of great hip hop albums. Enough to make it the most listened-to genre across the planet. I don't think the '90s had the same impact.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/hip-hop-is-the-most-listened-to-genre-in-the-world-according-to-spotify-analysis-of-20-billion-10388091.html
>>
>>61946061
christ
>>
>>61946186
The stepping stones set by rappers in the 80s and 90s influenced this generation
Jeru the damaja, gangstarr, camp lo, biggie Eric b & rakim, wu tang, etc
>>
File: The Low End Theory.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The Low End Theory.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.