[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ferraro.jpg (177 KB, 1501x1001) Image search: [Google]
ferraro.jpg
177 KB, 1501x1001
It's been confirmed that James Ferraro deleted his twitter after a heavy breakup with his gf. I hope the guy doesn't go borderline depressed and quits his online life, moreso his music career. More even so, everything. What do you all think?
>>
hell be fine
>>
File: aaa.png (128 KB, 268x474) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
128 KB, 268x474
>>
the guy's music sounds like skinny puppy + the eagles right now i wouldnt be surrpised if he dropped dead
>>
Fuku-Tone was kind of cool but idgaf lol
>>
bump this shit gone down hard
>>
she was blowing his stuff up that's why he deleted it
>>
>>61943749
Damn he was a good tweeter
>>
dude he probably already made another one.
he deleted because she revealed him making tunes off his ipad and him being a narcissistic asshole
>>
>>61945608
>she revealed him making tunes off his ipad
like what? explain?
>>
>>61943749
latest vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz8oYVAMPdM&feature=youtu.be
>>
wait yeah, hold up what's going on here i need my lil icebunny
>>
PRAY 4 JAMES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsRPF4LhgPA
>>
>>61946296
I really wish there were two mixes: a loudspeaker mix and the headphones mix, both designed for play at full console volume. I'd like to be able to enjoy this with my headphones at max volume, but it is way too loud. This just destroys the dynamic range. Otherwise it is pleasant. I'd like to hear a quieter version of the same basic idea.
>>
where's the vid of james driving or something like that
>>
bnupl
>>
does anyone have a pic of james that shows his torso or something?
>>
>>61943749
i missed everything
any screencaps?
>>
>>61948500
https://twitter.com/_realhousewife_/with_replies
scroll down and u can kind of get the sense of it.
>>
Didn't see anything on twitter, but on FB he posted this HUGE crazy poem and then deleted it. It was pretty intense.
>>
>>61948638
god damn
can i see: >>61948665
>>
Hopefully it motivates him to go beyond ringtonecore.

Slimepunk Ferraro was best Ferraro.
>>
>>61948638
haha jesus christ. fuck it he dodged a bullet
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.