[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye in the light, Kendrick in the dark. This was the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 600x800
Kanye in the light, Kendrick in the dark.

This was the last time they spoke as friends
>>
Upboated :^)
>>
>>61939685
t. George Lucas
>>
File: kwest.jpg (40 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
kwest.jpg
40 KB, 440x330
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
>>
>>61939708
explain t meme åæe
>>
It's like pottery
>>
IT'S OVER KENDRICK

I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
>>
>>61939799

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE HIP HOP NOT SELL OUT
>>
>Kanye got six beat tapes from Madlib

SWISH gonna be an all-time classic
>>
>>61940334
>Kanye has been talking about the album for over a year but is just making it now.

Did he just scrap the old album?
>>
>>61940334
>SWISH is Madvillainy 2
>>
>>61940690
He's been making this album for the last 3 years and these last few songs there are tweets to the lyrics to the last few songs from the MBDTF era
>>
>>61939857
It's a finnish way of saying regards
>>
What do you guys think of the leaked Black Skinhead remix?
>>
>>61942583
trash
>>
So swish is just outtakes from mbdtf
>>
>>61942638

agree desu

of all the singers why Miley? like shit they could have had Kim K herself try and sing and it would have been better.

also what's with Travis Scott just moaning and not even rapping?
>>
>>61940945
swish is released, kanye not found anywhere on album, DOOM replaces him instead
>>
>>61939685
Another Friday with no bew song. Maybe it'll drop sunday.
>>
>>61939887
YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY HIIPOWER
>>
>>61943851

>bew
>>
>>61944603
New*
>>
i love the new look

dad ye is best ye
>>
>>61941607
pretty sure he only started working on the album proper this year.

he always has people in the studio working on shit, and he's always popping in and out of the studio checking up on things, but he didn't start hitting the studio pulling all nighters every day (the way he did with mbdtf and the last couple months of yeezus) until he dropped real friends.

he's been gathering material for 3 years though so it's not like he's been sitting on his ass or anything
>>
>>61946211
>this year.
2015 is more realistic
>>
>>61943191
>what's with Travis Scott just moaning and not even rapping?
i mean he just made a whole album of him just moaning and people loved it so i'm pretty sure he's gonna be doing that for a while
>>
>>61946234
were you following the album at all last year? he was pretty much caught up with fashion all year

he had those mexico sessions in 2014 and he worked with paul around that time too, but all throughout 2015, after he release the first couple of singles and they didn't really take, he really wasn't doing much music at all from what i can tell. just the lackadaisical popping in and out of the studio when he wasn't busy with family/fashion like i said.
>>
>>61946234
2016 is the truth.

Google truth contest
>>
>>61940945
MF DOOM will be featured on SWISH.
>>
>>61946289
accurate
>>
that nigga kanye got a swish tattoo already

look at his right arm
>>
>>61946962

>being this ignorant
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.