[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ in the Four Chan Cup! WINTER ROSTER POLL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Mu_logo.png (148 KB, 328x422) Image search: [Google]
Mu_logo.png
148 KB, 328x422
Hey all, Feedback here, /mu/'s manager for the Four Chan Cup. We're running a poll for /mu/'s Cup team this Winter, which is coming up next month. We've had some good responses so far, but I've decided to post it again to give more people the opportunity to give their input.

You can find the poll at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ji9zy7_28IV4Cc3V2UOtH2NP1Uvlyw8hJqZm0IrNhNg/viewform

Got an idea that isn't listed as an option? Just write it in under others and post it in the thread here, hopefully if it's any good others will follow suit. Thanks for your time and we look forward to making the new team!
>>
Ugh, why does our logo have to be like Real Madrid's?
>>
Meme School
>>
>>61939498
It's been like that for as long as I can remember, I don't actually know who's idea it was.
>>
We need spongecore on the team

>>61939566
Voting for Meme School as well
>>
vote David Bowie for silver player.
>>
>>61939618
We have cavesponge on the team at the moment, if you want any sort of sponge related player. If there's a demand for him though then maybe I'll change it to spongecore if cavesponge still makes the team.
>>
>>61940004
Good that Cavesponge is in, also, why do I need a google account to vote? What kind of faggot shit did you do to the poll?
>>
>>61940023
It was in the settings for the form so nobody votes multiple times, which has been an issue before in previous polls I've ran.
>>
>>61940045
Well, I don't have an account and don't feel like making one so, sheeeit.
>>
Can I vote if I am a virgin?
>>
>>61940119
I'll judge you for it but yes, your vote will count :^)
>>
If Bowie makes the team what will his goal horn be?
>>
File: 1448153921975.png (327 KB, 587x518) Image search: [Google]
1448153921975.png
327 KB, 587x518
>>61939326
emo is moe
m
o
e
>>
>>61940167
why do you have to judge virgins ffs

im 20 and a virgin and it doesn't define me, yet sex crazed pieces of trash bringing it up all the time makes it into a negative thing

just remember you're ruining someones life solely by being a cunt about virgins
>>
>>61941032
heroes guitar
>>
>>61939326
also voted Bowie silver desu
>>
>>61941281
If emo is moe makes the team we might be able to get a blender head made for the player. Is there anything in particular /emo/ might want for that?
>>61941333
Relax, anon. I was kidding. It's just to fuck with people a little by adding a weird question somewhat out of nowhere.
>>
>>61941333
>>61941422
I am>>61940119

It's a fucking joke niqqa. Virginity really isn't a big deal unless you make it seem like a big deal (which you just did)
>>
>>61941720
>isn't a big deal

then why does it consume my being every waking second
i see pieces of trash in the street in relationships with other pieces of trash yet myself, a handsome, athletic, SMART, young man has never had a connection with anyone sexually

the world ostricises me on a daily basis and there is nothing i can do but only continue my empty, rage filled existence.
>>
File: chaosisanime.png (201 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
chaosisanime.png
201 KB, 1000x1000
>>61941422
>blender head
I think that one of the first shoops that came out from /emoe/ was this Orchid album which is basically a skull with anime eyes, i can't think of anything else that can sum up the general, but let me ask to the ppl in the threads if they got something in their mind anyway.
Also thanks for replying feedback.
>>
>>61941877
Thanks for stopping by in the thread, anon!
>>
>>61942166
what do you get out of running this you fucking autist

go read a book. go join a local community group. go get a girlfriend. do something with your life you insufferable shitlark
>>
>>61942314
I do most of those things already. :3

Why are you here, anon?
>>
>>61942421
because im a lonely aspergers ridden piece of shit with nothing else to do in my life except shitpost, eat, sleep and repeat until the day i die of cancer.
good enough for you?
>>
>>61942526
If that's how you want to live, whatever floats your boat~
>>
>>61942624
>>61942624
you think i do this by choice?

im a prisoner of my own thoughts, a captive of my conscience, A CONDEMNED MAN TRAPPED ON THIS PLANET TOO COWARDLY TO TAKE HIS OWN LIFE.

every day i wonder if something will change but it never does and the only thing keeping me going is that if i get to one more sleep it'll get me closer to death.
>>
>>61939498
I mean I hate madrid, but it's pretty fitting.
>>
>>61942706
k. remember not to cut yourself on that edge, bud
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.