[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Macklemore Is The Best Rapper Alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Hip Hop.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hip Hop.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
White Previlege II

White Previlege II is how Macklemore trolls the whole industry, the black angry empowers and the casual hip hop head listener.

White Previlege II is an bit intelectual song, with a sarcastic perpective Run The Jews-like, bring these correct political rap eye to the claims of "white people" being evil and the cultural appropriator by black critics. This is a sophisticated mocking to be honest. Is a way to combat, for example the opressive message anti-white people by "To Pimp A Butterfly". :P

White Previlege II is a song that shows how Macklemore can control the industry. Theres is a pop radio friendly possibility, pr teams, memes, viral video billboard hits and theres an shitstorm about race tension and political leftist wing which loves those themes, essentially platforms like Salon, Buzz Feed, Conde Naste's Pitchfork...

White Previlege II is how Macklemore is the New Eminem. Macklemore is on Eminem's 1998-2002 route. Hes gonna get an Oscar as Eminem, he always won a Grammy over the Black messiah Kendrick Lamar! And thats is super funny. People always going mad on "black twitter" about everything, like they want a world only for them or a world when they're playing the eternal victims and the actually "sacred-saint race" over the white people which is seen like they're the eternal villain. :P
>>
White Previlege II makes Maclemore looking pathetic to be honest, hes dissing Iggy Azalea... Miley Cyrus! Lol ... and ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!! LMAO!!!! Man... Why? Why? White artists sell more? Because the consumers are white, most rich people, most comfortable in their life or/and the white skin is more photogenic, and the aesthetic is like an ideal model to consome. But black is beautiful as equal like the better music came from the blacks, always.

White Previlege II... in that song why Macklemore don't dissed EMINEM or MAC MILLER...?? Hes a pussy for it. Hes playing an easy game, you know me. Hes liking doing the black people will and winning more and more fans, including me and you.

White Previlege II made name Macklemore the Hottest MC in the game right now, the crown changes, Fuck Future, fuck Kendrick Lamar, fuck Drake, fucl Young Thug, fuck Kanye West.

1. Macklemore
(Mr. Steal Your Grammy)
2. Drake
(Mr. Make Pop Rap/R&B & Won Beefs Like BIGGIE damn...)
3. Kendrick Lamar
(Mr. Story Teller Black 21th Century Malcom X)
4. Young thug
(Mr. aiuhduydoirrhsçshajahsl MC)
5. Future
(DUDE CODEINE LMAO)
6. Kanye West
(Swish Produced By Madlib Coming Soon)
7. Vince Staples
(dude Señorita lmao)
8. Earl Sweetshirt
(dude modal jazz LMAOO)
9. Pusha T
(dude COCAINA LMAOOOOO)
10. David Bowie/Lil' Wayne/Eminem/Jay Z/Iggy Azalea
(JUST)

If You Don't Like this list you're a Racist!!!

tripfork.tumblr.com
>>
I can tell you've never listened to Macklemore before.

He's obsessively paranoid about being a white rapper. He's constantly fretting about whether he's popular because he's white. He praises black artists who he thinks are better than him all the time.

And he should be. Macklemore's fans like him because "he doesn't sing about bitches and money like every other rapper". He's the gateway to rap for white people.
>>
>>61939208
racist!!!!

Hes the new Eminem
>>
>>61939208

>>61939208

For an intelectual value, Hip Hop/top 40 mainstream music is not good tho. But people still acting like its more than it. You know what i mean, and i think Blues, Jazz, Soul, Gospel and R&B still a better black music to black people than hip hop!!!

http://musicthatmakesyoudumb.virgil.gr/
http://www.labnol.org/internet/music-taste-linked-to-intelligence/7489/
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/10/smart-people-listen-to-radiohead-and-dumb-people-listen-to-beyonce-according-to-new-study/
>>
>>61939006
black people is why we cant have nice things like freedom of speech or safe streets
>>
>>61939006
I don't think there's much artistic merit in being so preachy. This song sounds like it's trying to be TPAB. Yes Kendrick did do a bit of preaching on that album but overall it was pretty poetic. Just because your politics are sounds doesn't mean your art is good.

I wonder how it will be received by white college bro crowd, though.
>>
>>61939649
he just wants to be acclaimed polically and its nothing wrong with that

>>61939643
but its just because media is controlled by polically correct so called journalists
>>
I can see this thread generating some really productive discussion.
>>
>>61939748
staying relevant = making the headlines
so yeah, gonna affect people like Eminem
>>
>>61939006
Sounds like stupid douchebag shit to me.
>>
>>61939718
>but its just because media is controlled by polically correct so called journalists
yeah. uhuh. thats why Detroit Baltimore and Chicago suck, pc journalists. is that what causes refugees to rape and Africans to necklace?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.