[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1035x1035-SAVAGES--ADORE-LIFE.jpg (37 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
1035x1035-SAVAGES--ADORE-LIFE.jpg
37 KB, 1035x1035
How is it?
>>
What is that?
>>
>>61937031
Feminist
>>
Never heard of them
>>
>>61937031
Not as good as their 2013 debut. It's pretty good though. People with okay taste will cling to this as their AOTYSF
>>
Is that out? I heard some of the singles but they weren't really gripping me like Silence Yourself did. I liked that album for the raw noise and energy on display and the songs that were out felt a bit toned down. I think I kinda liked Adore, though.
>>
Idk
>>
I NEED SOMETHING NEW
I NEED YOU
I NEED YOU
>>
It's okay
>>
Savages is one of the most hilarious, cringe worthy bands ever propped up by the media. Remember, /mu/ used to be filled with stories of neckbeard fedoras at Savages concerts mouthing the words "DONT LET THEM FUCKERS GET YOU DOWN"

Female musicians cannot try to make aggressive music, because its by the very definition inauthentic. Females cannot be "tough" as any guy in the venue could beat the shit out of the entire female band.

Females should make music that appeals to their strengths: emotional control, deception, confusion, seduction. Vektroid is a good example of a female musician who is renowed for her music, not because OMG ITS A GIRL IN A PUNK BAND
>>
can't find a torrent for it anywhere,
where can i download this
>>
>>61938868
>>61938868

girls are perfect for punk though, they are literally both marginalized and expected to be content and docile with their place in society because we've given them so much already. White boys doing punk rock is just boring, and I'm a white boy. The whole "angry white boy" thing is just boring, we really don't have much to be genuinely angry about, especially since this is a fairly progressive era without a conservative front to rebel against.

Punk isnt for angry white boys anymore bruv, just the case.
>>
>>61938868
>Females cannot be "tough"
Go to a Savages show. Look Jenny Beth in the eye, and then tell us with a straight face you could "beat her up".

Spoiler: she would literally kill you.
>>
>>61938868
Lmao I went to one of their concerts and it was nothing like that at all. Your generic "alternative" crowd. Amazing energy, excellent crowd/artist communication, loud as fuck. Overall one of the best concerts I've been to. They control the crowd like no other.
>>
Does anyone have a dl for the album
>>
>>61938868
consider this bait le taken friendo xD
really well memed
>>
>>61940585
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/adore-life/id1048053274
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.