[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TVUAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: the-velvet-underground-nico.jpg (87 KB, 918x918) Image search: [Google]
the-velvet-underground-nico.jpg
87 KB, 918x918
about to hit pic related for the first time. I have absolutely no idea of what to expect. Will post reactions.
>>
>>61936636
Expect a groundbreaking masterpiece.
>>
Only certain songs will blow your mind. Then you'll re-listen to it a couple more times and realise it's almost perfect, and that All Tomorrow's Parties is the best track.
>>
get a blog faggot
>>
>>61936636
How have you never heard it before?
>>
what i love about it is that it sounds like it could have come out yesterday with how much it inspired the music that came out afterward
>>
>>61936654
The world is your blog
>>
>>61936657
No.
>>
>>61936636
I wish I could listen to it for the first time again
>>
just listen to sister ray max vol lying down
>>
>>61936871
you can still listen to it for the first time on smack.
>>
>>61936636
heroin is perhaps the most intense experience I've ever had listening to one song
>>
WLWH is better.
>>
>>61936636
Expect a pretty good album, but nothing that will reveal the meaning of life or anything.
>>
Heroin and European Son are 10/10 songs
>>
Expect something that is very diverse, that's greatness comes from it's simplicity and imagination
>>
>>61936997
I do not "get" that album.
>>
Heroin is the greatest rock song ever written, bar none.
>>
it's underwhelming, especially is you listen to WLWH before you listen to TVUAN
>>
Death Angel and European Son are my 11/10s
Venus in Furs is my 10/10
Heroin is the best track from the album, but I don't like it that much.
Follow ups are Sunday Morning and Run Run Run
>>
OP here.

>>61936652

That's literally what happened. Heroin, Femme Fatale and European Songs were extremely captivating, with the latter being engulfing as fuck.

I expect the album to grow on me with more listens, but right now is just good. Can't give a rating on the album as for now, but the 1st time experience was 6/10.
>>
>>61938567
forgot about The Black Angel's Death Song
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.