[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's 2016 and people still believe this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-22_12-18-42.png (13 KB, 527x105) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-22_12-18-42.png
13 KB, 527x105
>it's 2016 and people still believe this
>>
This guy tho is clearly b8. Surely they can't be that retarded? Nah fuck it I'm from Washington, I know they're that retarded
>>
>>61935817
How is he wrong?

Point me to a popular rapper that isn't all "nigga nigga bitches and hoes got my whip nigga "
>>
Macklemore saved hip hop, just accept it
>>
>>61935875
BoB hes talking bout some real
>>
>zack
Personally I've never met anyone intelligent or likeable who goes by that name

What even is it with people with the same names having the same personalities, creepy as fuck
>>
>>61935878
and don't forget, he also helped freed the gays!
>>
I feel like all the white dudes who listen to hip hop have a few macklemore songs on their Playlist
>>
"macklemore ______________________________________________" is a sure sign that whoever is speaking literally DOES NOT listen to anything remotely off-radio.
>>
>>61935953
I don't senpai, because that fruit doesn't release albums
>>
>>61935875
psy
>>
>>61935875
Kanye
Eminem
Childish Gambino
Logic

Not even remotely difficult 2bhonest. I'm not saying any of these are necessarily good, but they all avoid the "look at da rack on dat hoe check out mah 20" tires suck mah dick" shit.
>>
>>61935962
Eh, my brother likes Macklemore's non-preachy shit, and at least half of the music on his Ipod is beastie boys, outkast, and soundtracks from 80s and 90s japanese action movies.

>>61935953
It's probably true tbeyonce. Literally the only song from him I like is Can't Hold Us, but I didn't hear it until like a year after it came out because I don't listen to the radio. I know it's probably shit, but I can't help it.
>>
>>61935999
>Kanye
regularly raps about "hoes and muh dik"
>Eminem
okay
>Childish Gambino
>Logic

Be honest with me young man, have you ever actually listened to a complete album by the rappers you're citing?
>>
>>61936115
>implying Eminem also doesn't regularly rap about "hoes and his dick".
>>
>>61936115
Have you ever considered that you can rap about hoes on yo dick in one song, and then be all profound and shit in the next? Or you can even ironically rap about hoes on yo dick.

rockfag passing by.
>>
>>61935817
He clearly doesn't listen to real hip-hop.

He should check out Hopsin's Pound Syndrome, he'd be blown away.
>>
macklemore rapping grammy bait type shit
>>
>>61936167
Yeah. I am. Backpacker passing by.
>>
File: 1438562483664.jpg (152 KB, 489x570) Image search: [Google]
1438562483664.jpg
152 KB, 489x570
>>61935817
Is Macklemore the Oscar bait of music?
>>
>>61935875
Kendrick
Kanye
Vince Staples
Earl Sweatshop

List goes on, you're ignorant af
>>
>>61935875
practically every rap artist ever.

Id say the vast minority of them fall into that "fuckin hoes and got my whip" And even then it's usually parody
>>
>>61936115
>asks for rappers that don't talk about only hoes and money

>give examples of rappers that talk about other stuff

>"lol they mention it sometimes so it doesn't count XDXDXD"

I hadn't realized the goalpost movers already arrived.
>>
>>61936417
Good point
>>
>>61936115
>Eminem is talking about his life n' shit
Pls leave this board
>>
>>61935817
I think it's odd that white people are the biggest on what's real hip-hop and what's not while turning around and apologizing for appropriation. Macklemore's audience is not Dominique and jaquilla but Susan and steve. He takes the apologetic, safe, and mainstream idea of guilt instead of embracing what he's got and saying fuck you like eminem did in white America.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.