[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which was the better Use Your Illusion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Which was the better Use Your Illusion?
>>
II. Overall better songs and less filler. Still, it's way too long and overindulgent, plus, there's My World.
>>
lol
all guns n roses albums are equally shit
>>
II
Both have good and bad parts though
>>
File: little mix.jpg (32 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
little mix.jpg
32 KB, 600x486
>>61934057
Tee hee

yeah 2 for sure though
>>
II is more solid
>>
If i had to choose ill go with the second one. the first has its moments but as others have said the second is more solid. Neither are good but the second is atleast decent.
>>
But coma is the best song from those 2 albums.
>>
>>61934057
The only right answer
>>
>>61934021
II had less filler, but I had filler that was much more tolerable. I still maintain that if GNR hadn't imploded, and reduced Use Your Illusion to one double album, it would be one of the best albums of all time, just as good as Appetite in my opinion. Damn shame
>>
>>61935504
I could'nt agree less. Appetite came in the right time and also borrowed enough from other artist to seem like they were good songwriters. The lyrics became better but the rest crumbled when they tried to be original. Cause they werent good to begin with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.