[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a /mu/ mysteries, myths and legends thread? Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 616x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 616x478
Can we have a /mu/ mysteries, myths and legends thread? Start of with Faul McCartney

http://youtu.be/O6zUI4Yd8Lw
>>
File: meh.ro7097.jpg (25 KB, 335x478) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro7097.jpg
25 KB, 335x478
>>61933059
>>
>>61933084
roflbot
>>
does anyone know anything about the original singer of iron maiden? i always thought it was weird how he was apparently the vocalist but i haven't seen any recordings with him
>>
>>61933143
Like the guys before Paul DiAnno?
>>
Did he throw himself into the sea or was it all a ruse?
>>
>>61933501

yeah his name is paul day, funny how there were 3 singers in iron maiden called paul, bruce dickinson's real name is paul
>>
>>61933059
the teeth, nose, eye shape, eyebrow shape and eye color are the same. the major differences are the hair thickness, greasiness of hair, face shape, chin, amount of facial hair, and most notably, the tightness of skin on his face.
it could easily be the result of stress and hard drugs (especially stimulants) and possibly also facial surgery to compensate for the damage caused by the drugs and stress. its extremely unlikely that the record company would be able to find someone sharing all of those unique similarities and much more unlikely that they could be able to make the "new paul" seamlessly replace the old one without it being extremely obvious.
>>
File: 3010343047_e1f21fbb8f.jpg (106 KB, 413x500) Image search: [Google]
3010343047_e1f21fbb8f.jpg
106 KB, 413x500
where did he go
>>
>>61933624

Ruse. He was obsessed with making a disappearance and done it.
>>
>>61933059
his face is smaller. never fear fake saul
>>
>>61933706
Yeah, honestly the biggest evidence against it is just the fact that it'd be practically impossible to find someone who could sing, play, and write a pop song like Paul, much less one that looks exactly like him.
>>
someone please post the videos of the guy messing with his friends by playing temporary secretary
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.