[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone enlighten me on Lil B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
Someone enlighten me on Lil B
>>
>>61931097
Hes based what else you wanan know
>>
>>61931097
The brilliance of Lil B is that his art engages people on a personal, intimate level. Young people take Lil B seriously because he cares more about being honest than being paid. There are so many dusty corners and layers to the Based persona and world. He has created a labyrinth of spontaneous creativity. His entire Based movement is founded on channeling his unconscious thoughts instantaneously. Hip-Hop is merely a backdrop for most of the tracks. His production is forward-thinking, diverse, and the reflection of his personal taste. In a month, he can make and release mixtapes that interestingly incorporate local rap scenes (Memphis, New Orleans, etc.). His music resonates with the punk community because after his record label/manager dropped him, he succeeded with a potentially insane DIY approach to hip hop in which all hip hop conventions are completely unimportant. The songs become way less about hip hop and much more about his philosophy/approach to being an artist. He's not parodying rap; he's reinventing rap for his personality. This is something that only true artists can do regardless of what genre they work in.
>>
>>61908683

Go back to your containment thread.
>>
>>61931328
go back to your containment board
https://www.reddit.com/r/autism
>>
>>61931235

STAY BASED, STAY SAFE, RESPECT THE BITCH, RESPECT THE BASEDGOD.
>>
PROTECT THE BASEDGOD AT ALL COSTS
>>
>>61931235
top sozzle
>>
>>61931235
>>
>>61931235
pretty much this

here's lil b's best song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PavZ_8OvCuA

thugged out pissed off is easily a top 3 project of 2015
>>
File: 1380138605446.jpg (184 KB, 962x911) Image search: [Google]
1380138605446.jpg
184 KB, 962x911
>>61931097
>>
>>61931235
is this pasta? either way, well said.
>>
He's the basedgod
>>
STEPHEN HAW
STEPHEN HAW
STRPHEN HAW
STEPHEN HAW

also Jerry
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.