[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you fags in North Mississippi or wanna make some music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Hank.png (47 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Hank.png
47 KB, 225x225
Any of you fags in North Mississippi or wanna make some music over the net? Lets get together and make some experimental jams.
>>
Is the part of Tennessee that should be part of MS close enough for you?
>>
>>61928844
How far away from Tupelo?
>>
About two hours, sadly. Well, it was about an hour and a half to Oxford so I figure about another 30 from there. What kind of music are you thinking? Also how's the weather looking for you guys?
>>
>>61928994
Shits rainy as fuck. Apparently snow is gonna be here tomorrow. Kind of surprised/excited. I'm sure I don't have to tell you we don't get much snow down here. I was thinking something noisey. But I also kind of want to make more music with my vocals over electronics.
>>
Oh I know, the Mississippi River screws us every time. We always get insane amounts of ice but don't usually get much snow. Sounds great to me, I've gotta tell you I'm not experienced in electronic music at all, but I've got an ear for avant-garde and noise-rock so I'd be glad to help in any way if you'd like to help introduce me to some programs. I used to record my old band's shit back in high school, sadly college split us all apart so I've been out of the loop for some time. Let me get a dummy email address going so we can talk, or if you have one that'd be great as well.
>>
>>61929131
Yeah, I'm shit at production. I used to have another artist I collabed with that did the electronic music. I just sang and sent it to him. I was meaning I got to get back into that. Did you go to the Tool concert? I had to miss it.
>>
I actually did, amazingly. I couldn't believe how outrageous tickets were! I got mine from a friend who works there so I got them free, that's the only way I would go. Primus was just as incredible as they were on Beale St 3 yrs ago, Tool was...good, but not as good as I expected. I may have hyped it too much admittedly, but I didn't feel it was Maynard's best night. Still great though, I can only imagine how the druggies felt. Did you catch the mewithoutyou/neutral milk hotel show in Oxford? Jesus Christ what a show.
>>
Email is [email protected], I just made it. Like I said, I'm new at this stuff, but I'd be glad to try and pick it up finally.
>>
>>61929274
Gonna email you.
>>
>>61929253
I meant to say "shows" btw, they were two different shows obviously
>>
>>61929253
No I didn't get to go. I wanted to, but by the time I had money for the tickets I they were all sold.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.