[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really digging Kings of Leon and Cage the Elephant right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Funny Wallpaper 2.png (2 MB, 2000x1620) Image search: [Google]
Funny Wallpaper 2.png
2 MB, 2000x1620
Really digging Kings of Leon and Cage the Elephant right now. Any popular acts you guys actually really like? I mean both those artist write some pretty great chill and intense rock music.
>>
>>61924681
>pretty great chill and intense rock music.

what did OP mean by this
>>
>>61924698
dude, Kings of Leon is super nice and chill to listen 2, essentially the Come Around Sundown
>>
>>61924681
>Any popular acts you guys actually really like?
Imagine Dragons first album was cool and The Neighbourhood's mixtape was surprisingly dope
>>
>>61924681
Cage the Elephant's second album is a fuckin' jam. Noise rock and Pixies influence out the ass

Black Keys' best album is Brothers, the big hit

Love the White Stripes too
>>
Death grips of course
>>
In terms of accessibility and popularity, I really enjoy Franz Ferdinand (especially the first two albums)
>>
>>61925163
I loved their first album in Highschool. That was when I was first learning guitar too, and their songs were great to learn.
>>
I will forever love any and all Fall Out Boy
>>
white stripes and qotsa are the only good popular rock bands from the last 10 years
>>
>>61925219
Appropriately named tripfag.
>>
File: dczcvbdbv.jpg (32 KB, 602x536) Image search: [Google]
dczcvbdbv.jpg
32 KB, 602x536
>>61925259
nice insult buddy
>>
When I was a kid my best friend was in to Coldplay and Cake, which meant that I was too. I still have a soft spot for them.
>>
>>61924681
I quite enjoy Aha Shake Heartbreak and King of the Rodeo is my favorite KOL song.
>>
>>61925634

I used to listen to this album nonstop while I played San Andreas. Good memories
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.