[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /mu/ how much do you like this album and why will it be aoty 2k16?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
So /mu/ how much do you like this album and why will it be aoty 2k16?
>>
panic at the disco make such annoying music
>>
>>61921379
I don't see how you think it's "annoying"
Their last album sucked but Death of a Bachelor is their best album since AFYCSO
>>
Good lord that cover is hideous
>>
>>61921361
ewwwwww
>>
>>61921412
Cover isn't the best but the album itself is amazing.
>>
>>61921409
the singer is incredibly annoying. i hate his vocal style a lot, especially when he gets all over exaggerated.
>>
>>61921457
I think of that more like just his style. Over exaggerated really fits in with his personality
>>
File: fhfxghdgh.jpg (17 KB, 422x317) Image search: [Google]
fhfxghdgh.jpg
17 KB, 422x317
>>61921475
yea, exactly. its annoying as fuck. seems reliable to like, 12 year old girls or people that also like musicals.
>>
>>61921457
What do you call that vocal style? The one also used by fallout boy and my chemical romance.
>>
meh: The Album
>>
literally Lol Im So Weird And Quirky: The Album
>>
>>61923263
nah, that was Fever
>>
Haven't listened to it but I'll just assume it's garbage like everything else Panic! has done (though Pretty Odd was decent).

It honestly amazes me that this band and Fall Out Band are still a thing, that shit should've been left in the 2000's where it belonged.
>>
>>61923488
it wont die because of the large fanbase thats convinced the members are fucking each other.

Brendon and Dallon in PATD
and Pete and Patrick in FOB
>>
>>61923488
*Fall Out Boy
>>
I honestly like the Death of a Bachelor track up until the chorus becomes a hopeless records shit-tier pop song :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R03cqGg40GU

The rest of the album is meh indeed.
>>
>>61923488
>>61923488
whats even more amazing than the fact that theyre still a band is that the fans dont even question the quality of the music, ever. they act like its the second coming of christ everytime one of their shitty hot topic bands puts out another album, no matter how bland and uninspired it actually is. at this point, i prefer the average edm/rap fan over panics' and fobs' fans, because at least they dont act better than everyone else or that their music is deep
>>
If I like pretty odd and think afycswo is alright, will I enjoy this?
>>
>>61924639
Probably. It's a lot more like afycso than pretty odd though.
It draws a lot on like soprano vibes in a few songs
>>
>>61923776
This. The fans of these types of bands are so removed from reality it's insane. You don't even have to listen to "good" music to understand they're garbage, most of the other stuff on the radio is honestly better
>>
>>61924764
>most of the stuff on the radio is honestly better
thats a lie. most of the stuff on the radio is trash compared to this album
>>
>>61923488
>Haven't listened to it but I'll just assume it's garbage
Literally /mu/: the reply
>>
>>61923776
>>61924764
Panic is objectively better than most contemporary pop punk/pop rock bands
>>
>>61921623
overproduced with 'subtle' autotune
>>
>>61925021
wrong
>>
>>61921361
That's Kyogre
>>
File: olivia-jackson-selfie.jpg (39 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
olivia-jackson-selfie.jpg
39 KB, 544x544
Fallout Boy and Panic are suitable remnants of the pop emo band, My Chemical Romance And Green Day on the other hand..
>>
>>61927274
Mcr would be if they were still together
>>
LA Devotee was literally the only good track on the album
>>
>>61921623
"Gay"
>>
>>61927274
Even trashy present day Green Day is light years better than FOB and PATD
>>
>>61927283
mcr came in, dropped a good emo pop rock album as well as a god tier one then died shortly after.

i'm glad they're gone and I hope they never come back
>>
>>61927591
>implying american idiot wasnt over played
>>
File: 1452309970555.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1452309970555.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
How dafaq does music like this still exist
>>
>>61927889
Doesnt make it worse than fucking Light Them Up or whatever that heap of garbage was called
>>
Yknow panic had potential, now its just Brendon's LMAO MUSIC CAN BE WACKY!! project

Brendon's cool though, saw him randomly once in a parking lot and said Hi.
>>
>>61924959
i listened to it the day it came out.

it is shit.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.