[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen the term bandied about here and other forums a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
I've seen the term bandied about here and other forums a lot.

What exactly constitutes a "meme artist"?

Pic unrelated, Lana Del Rey seems to be to be one of the few beacons of authenticity in a shallow industry
>>
Whenever too many people on /mu/ enjoy an artist/band that you don't like, they become a ''meme artist''
>>
>>61920185
an artist so bad they pretent to like him/her for the fun of it like Young Thug Yung Lean Viper or Yeezus' kanye west
>>
Are you God dam kidding me I will kick your ass OP
Don't you ever post that miserable mutt here again
>>
>>61920185
hahahaha
>>
>>61920185
>authenticity

Don't get me wrong, ultraviolence is a 9/10, but she has too much plastic surgery to be considered authentic
>>
>>61920185
When the memes are better than the actual music, like Future, Young Thug, Lil B and Young Lean.
>>
>>61921870
Have you guys ever seen pics of her before she got signed? She looks exactly the same but blonde. This plastic surgery meme is so old now.
>>
>>61921824
Oi mate don't talk shit about this fookin babe ever again, I'll have you know I graduated 5th in my year in the Queens navy. I've killed over 27 Iraqi soldiers, grant it it was friendly fire, but I'm a dangerous ruffian I'll have you know. I'll bang yer mum and nutmeg your dad, I'll pull so many strings with me mass in the navy that I'll have your club relegated. You fat chip eating fuck.
>>
>>61923109
>n-no but she got surgery, that means her music is bad!
>n-no but she adopted a stage name, that means her music is bad!!
>n-no but she's a woman/american/too old/too youg/too pretty/too ugly/a meme, that means her music is bad!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 736x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 736x534
>>61923109
Yeah I was the one who made that thread the other day. She doesn't look the same.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (51 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
51 KB, 615x409
>>61923206
>muh cherrypicked images
>>
>>61920185
>Nigger lips McGee
>Muh kill le music industry!!!

Why do you even bother to come to 4chan? Seriously go to tumblr or something, friendo.
>>
File: 1442844989207.jpg (40 KB, 374x386) Image search: [Google]
1442844989207.jpg
40 KB, 374x386
>authenticity
>lana del rey
>>
>>61923206
Mate, they don't have the same eye color
>>
Her music is great 2bh. At least her last 2 albums are (born to die fuckin sucked). She was extremely attractive, and I'd still smash but she kinda fucked up her face in late 2015. And she should def dye her hair blonde again
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>61923276
>>
>>61923342
I actually think Born to Die was her best. Blue Jeans is my favorite of her songs IMO, and Videogames and Born to Die are both excellent as well. Not that her other albums were bad, they were awesome too.
>>
>>61923392
It had its moments. Awful lyricism though.
>>
>>61923372
>Implying the two pics on the left arent qt

You right tho my b, must have been 2010 I was looking at or something
>>
>>61923194
what the fuck are you doing
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3328x4992) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3328x4992
She looks extremely British in this
>>
She has great thighs
>>
>>61923567
she has a great belly
>>
>>61923777
She does.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.