[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are the 40 best albums ever If you disagree, I guess you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: best.png (2 MB, 1832x839) Image search: [Google]
best.png
2 MB, 1832x839
These are the 40 best albums ever

If you disagree, I guess you disagree

Yes 40, 50 is too much
Note the absence of faggy mucore
>>
>>61920125
>Absence of /mu/core
I hate to burst your bubble but most if not all of that is /mu/core
>>
>Note the absence of faggy mucore
But all of those are mucore
>>
>>61920125
is faust the only collage music you've heard
i bet it is
>>
>>61920143
yup was just gonna say the same thing. i see at least 6 that get posted here literally every day
>>
>>61920125
>absence of mucore
>includes death grips
ok you got me
>>
>note the absence of faggy mucore
>spiderland
>trout mask replica
>exmilitary
>>
>>61920125
>absence of faggy mucore
>most is mucore

1. you're an idiot
2. theres nothing wrong with liking mucore
>>
>>61920125
lmao no
>>
>>61920125
>Full-on /mu/core:
Aphex, Avey, Beach House, Burzum, Can, Beefheart, Mingus, Death Grips, Fugazi, Grimes, Interpol, Coltrane, Magnetic Fields, Massive Attack, OPN, Pink Floyd, Slint, Velvets

>sub-/mu/core:
Amon Tobin, Crystal Castles, The Doors, Rakim, Faust, Gorillaz, James Blake, Upsetters, Popol Vuh, Portishead, Robert Wyatt, Triple 6, US of A, Ween

that leaves like 4 albums kid.
>>
>>61920125
It would be wrong to call this bait because you're probably serious. My condolences.
>>
>>61920125
>notice the absence of /mu/core
>it's all /mu/core
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.